Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Yes, that is the point. It isn’t clear that the aGPL is enforceable given that software copyright has traditionally involved the right to actually distribute a product and the aGPL doesn’t. The aGPL licence is more like the John Deere EULA than the GPL for instance. I’m not saying it isn’t valid, but the legality hasn’t actually been tested in the US yet. I guess there was a case in Italy?

I agree that the right decision was come to in the Oracle v. Google case but it is a counterexample to the idea that Open Source rights holders always win based on how they write their copyright license and it isn’t impossible that aGPL users could find that their rights are not deemed to be as binding as the license itself spells it out.

It could be other than a cut and dry legal case is all I’m saying. Stealing is stealing unless you are rich.

Until it’s heard by a judge appointed by ■■■■■.

(I’ve decided to use ■■■■■ as a proxy for the former White House occupant’s name.)

1 Like

But which one?

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

14 Likes
12 Likes

Yummy!

tail serpent GIF

14 Likes

Shocking that he would choose to back stupid, misogynistic assholes so regularly. Wonder why that might be?

Wondering Houston Astros GIF by H-E-B

16 Likes

I first misread the headline as “Trump prick’s messy personal life worries Republicans…”

I like it both ways.

10 Likes

Don’t mess with Scotland.

14 Likes

FB_IMG_1635254604674

Edit: A great idea, even if untrue.

26 Likes

Grace And Mamrie GIF by This Might Get

18 Likes
11 Likes

Former President Donald Trump released a lengthy statement Tuesday morning slamming the “corruption” of Big Tech companies and claiming his upcoming social media website will be an “extremely well-funded, multi-year undertaking,”

If ANYONE believes that i have a bridge i wish to sell :slight_smile:

12 Likes

multi-year undertaking

Guy doesn’t even have the attention span to finish a sentence and he gave up on his blog after like a month. Sure, he’ll totally be capable of seeing a complex multi-year project through to completion.

14 Likes

In this case, his memory might get jogged every time he compulsively reaches for his phone to tweet something and then remembers.

4 Likes

Next time read the Terms of Service.

13 Likes

Trump: biG TEcH iS biAseD againSt Mi

14 Likes

These revelations of more FBook shenanigans got me thinking all over again that being super rich just makes people want to be even more super rich. Unlike food or drink, there’s no limit to how much money is enough money.

11 Likes

Just some good, clean fun! And social benefits as well! You go, guys.

8 Likes

He has to sue them in California, just like the TOS states. No Presidential Privilege for you!

9 Likes