Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I recently came across a quote from Hitler as he was implementing the “final solution.”

“I am colossally humane.”

I had to stop reading so I could scream.

11 Likes

Because there is always a Downfall parody…
Hitler doesn’t like tRump’s new immigration musings…

7 Likes

Prime Real Estate.
http://trumphuts.com/

4 Likes

6 Likes
5 Likes

He can’t help himself.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Getting?

8 Likes
Mindysan33: [image - This is getting stupid.]
Chgoliz: Getting?

10 Likes

11 Likes

Holy crap, that was a Gatling stream of truth. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes
1 Like

Make sure everything is on the up-and-up. You’ve been reading the same stories I’ve been reading, so go to your place and vote, and then go pick some other place and go sit there with your friends and make sure it’s on the up-and-up. […] that’s a big, big problem in this country, and nobody wants to talk about it […] So go and watch these polling places. Make sure it’s on the up-and-up, please. —the Donald

I’m unfamiliar with this synonym for ‘no minorities allowed’.

6 Likes

Weird, Novi is rather…white. Is he suggesting these over-paid suburbanites should venture to scary Southfield to conduct their voter intimidation? What a jackass.

5 Likes

I think you’re right about hedging his bets, but I don’t think he really expects any concessions out of Hillary. The “if I lose, it was fraud” bit is all about protecting his precious ego.

7 Likes

While at this point the sheer volume of despicable wrongs from Trump is hard to even keep up with, this is simultaneously sickening, and also a very strange move for someone who has to win in Florida:

2 Likes

Check the date. I mean yes, it’s idiotic. But it isn’t new.

3 Likes

Oh, you’re right. My bad.

2 Likes

Old tweets are still funny though.

9 Likes