Trump the Chump (Part 2)

That’s a great way to put it. And now that you mention it, it’s clear that’s all it ever was.

15 Likes

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Creative Courage

18 Likes

(response to the pravda, not your trump whining pic)

Sure Jan GIF

15 Likes

Apparently, according to her sister’s kids, she’s Kamama. Which is just freakin’ adorable!

The pissy old man needs to shut up and go to jail.

17 Likes

I’d read about how TFG was a big believer in the power of positive thinking; not the kind to keep your mood up when things get tough, but the “manifesting” kind where you believe your thoughts control the entire universe.

Watching him flailing about trying to manifest Biden back into the race is… hmmm… horrifying or pathetic, not sure which feels stronger.

22 Likes

Oops, I’ve been manifesting him out, sorry! :smiley:

Good grief, that sounds like solipsism for sociopaths!

11 Likes

The way that’s worded is trying to insinuate he pushed his way past the border guards and forced his way in.

Not him walking 5 feet into North Korean territory after Kim invited him to do so.

12 Likes

that would be watching a massive trainwrecking unfolding with those two, but the headline over at cnbc actually says;

Trump says Elon Musk will interview him Monday

so, I guess not.

2 Likes

More evidence he hasn’t ever read the constitution given it says nothing about political parties or how to nominate candidates.

10 Likes

I bet Steven Cheung smells.

13 Likes
11 Likes

There is a distinct stink of desperation coming from the Trump campaign…

14 Likes

Nah, that’s just Eau de Fascist. All the top Nazis are wearing it. Inspired by the Flatulent Fuehrer.

12 Likes

Earth-shattering news: Trump lies.

18 Likes

Which debate? Is back on ABC?

I will expose Kamala during the Debate the same way I exposed Crooked Joe, Hillary, and everyone else during Debates - Only I think Kamala will be easier! DJT

Kamala refuses to do interviews because her team realizes she is unable to answer questions, much like Biden was not able to answer questions, but for different reasons. He is just plain “shot,” and she is just plain “Incompetent.” Her policies of Open Borders, No Fracking or Drilling for Oil in any Way, Shape or Form, Transgender “anything,” Anti Israel but gross incompetence toward getting anything done for the Palestinians, No Clue on Inflation, or the Economy, Unlimited Money to fight Foreign Wars, and so much more, are CATASTROPHIC. If she is Elected, our County, and indeed the World, will suffer a 1929 Style Great Depression. It will be the Worst in history and AMERICA WILL BE DESTROYED!

I will be doing a General News Conference at 2:00 P.M. at Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach. Thank you!

10 Likes

Hey - he’s going to dump Vance! :wink:

10 Likes

Nah, never! ABC is so corrupt, most corrupt network in history.

(IOW, I think he means the one he scheduled with Faux News.)

11 Likes

15 Likes

Fuck Off Go Away GIF

11 Likes

“Unfair”?! Suddenly this lying cheating criminal experts a fair contest??

Cracking Up Lol GIF

(Not that there’s anything at all unfair about what the Dems did.)

12 Likes