Just coming to post this

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

15 Likes
16 Likes

stay home eric trump GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

Eugene Levy Comedy GIF by Schitt's Creek

13 Likes

Jinx! I just posted in a different thread.

8 Likes

It’s good in both!

Go Fani!

8 Likes

Hannity had checked in with with Donnie Quixote

9 Likes

In another “Hannity” call in 2019, Trump said wind energy ― which can be stored in a variety of ways ― wouldn’t work because the wind “only blows sometimes.”

“I don’t understand how this works, therefore it does not work.”

Then again, he is also outright lying about wind turbines.

Trump has long disliked wind turbines, ever since a protracted and unsuccessful legal battle to stop Scottish officials from building what he called a “really ugly wind farm” in view of his Aberdeen golf resort. He has since concocted a series of bizarre lies about wind turbines, including the claim that the noise they make causes cancer.

8 Likes

I had forgotten about that one. Now it makes sense. He cannot ever take a loss, and has to continue fighting lost battles in his mind forever. Yup, makes sense.

15 Likes

Fingers crossed for one of those many metaphorical windmills to topple onto him. Or even a real one.

8 Likes

The data helps strengthen the case for supporters of “deplatforming,” who argue that banning the accounts of people known for distributing lies can have a powerful impact on their ability to win mainstream attention or political influence.

It also calls into question whether this new and polarized online ecosystem — possibly to be joined soon by Trump’s long-promised social network, Truth Social — can build a sustainable business solely by catering to a radicalized right.

7 Likes

Kinda like Afghanistan? /s

Also, WTF?

7 Likes

Didn’t you know that all children of U.S. presidents are instrumental in crafting U.S. foreign policy? Sasha and Malia and the Bush daughters were also advisors! /s

He’s such a dolt. He can’t seem to grasp that presidential families typically do not behave like wannabe crime organizations.

16 Likes

Everyone knows it was Ted Cruz’s wife.

8 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

only has $93 million in cash

That is the stupidest headline I’ve read so far today.

11 Likes

well, “only” in relation to $93 million personal fortune is crazy. “Only” as in he lied his ass off and has only a small fraction of what he said is… also stupid, since we all knew that already. Yup, you are totally correct in this assessment.

9 Likes

Crosspost

5 Likes
10 Likes