Trump the Chump (Part 1)

download (3)

14 Likes
14 Likes

And watch, he’ll run on a civil war platform if he jumps into the 2024 race.

10 Likes

From the retweeted quote - Bukele’s tweet read. “Something so big and powerful can’t be destroyed so quickly, unless the enemy comes from within.”
That is essentially something lincoln also said:
“ All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined,…could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years.
At what point then is the danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men, we must live through all times, or die by suicide.”

The problem obviously is who you think is the enemy within. I’m sure trump believes it’s the lefties trying to replace white Christian capitalists… when really the opposite is true.

12 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

This one’s gotta hurt.

8 Likes

12 Likes

That’s a lot of turds in one bowl.

12 Likes

Oh god no not Don McLean?!?!
Et tu, Don?

Also: I hope like hell that Jordan Klepper is booking his flight to Houston right this minute. We need him to get it all on video.

8 Likes

He’s turned out to be a not-so-nice guy

13 Likes

Fits the profile of a mass shooter: white guy with history of domestic violence and right-wing tendencies. I hope he’s had all his guns confiscated. Though odds are, he hasn’t.

9 Likes

Oh I love how the best argument they could come up with was “If we’re facist, your beloved Donald Trump is facist too. Ho-ho what do you say about that?”
Because, yeah. Trump and MAGA are absolutely facist - and I’d bet dollars to left-over crumbs of an already eaten donut that Professor Timothy Snyder would agree.

9 Likes

PROTIP: if our spellcheck doesn’t flag “facist,” time to upgrade

6 Likes

If only us had a grammarcheck…

8 Likes

Kemp is still an asshole, though.

8 Likes

(Also here)

11 Likes

recalibrates his standing…

They make it sound so fucking normal. No, he’s a fascists, WAPO.

10 Likes
9 Likes

A contested Republican primary is looking more likely. DeStankis just rubbed his hands together gleefully.

10 Likes