Trump the Chump (Part 1)

7 Likes

Fox? No, they still have people willing to call out Putin and in some cases, Trump himself… Breitbart is their outlet of choice now.

1 Like

What new role? She hasn’t done jack.

4 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/opinion/sunday/are-liberals-helping-trump.html

Not dating Trump supporters makes them sad. My heart bleeds.

Mr. Youngquist stayed in the closet for months about his support for Mr. Trump. He did not put a bumper sticker on his car, for fear it would be keyed. The only place he felt comfortable wearing his Make America Great Again hat was on a vacation in China. Even dating became difficult. Many people on Tinder have a warning on their profile: “Trump supporters swipe left” — meaning, get lost.

Basically, you shouldn’t call people out on the bad things they do and support because it hurts their fee-fees.

“I love Meryl Streep, but you know, she robbed me of that wonderful feeling when I go to the movies to be entertained,” she said. “I told my husband, I said, ‘Ed, we have to be a little more flexible, or we’re going to run out of movies!’ ”

9 Likes

I see she’s got her priorities straight.

3 Likes

Happy Presidents’ Day!

5 Likes

Can we impeach on this one? This is…what??? Sweden has a big immigration issue? Huh?

2 Likes

It gets better!

11 Likes
4 Likes

Good to know that Trump will be getting some help in weeding out the fake new from the real news.

9 Likes

After all, Trump has shown himself to be an expert on Swedish affairs. I wonder if he can even point out Sweden on a map.

7 Likes

My friend, who immigrated to Sweden from the US, is super pleased with her move. I’m sure being near her husband has the most to do with it, but her experience has not been frightening. In the least.

6 Likes

He just gave a “weekly address” on Facebook Live Streaming - clearly pre-recorded and you can see that he is reading a teleprompter (blow it up and watch his eye tracking). I guess someone is trying to get him to appear presidential and not just careening off script.

6 Likes

This man is a moron.

11 Likes

13 Likes

Pleased to see him showing the protests are getting under his skin.

13 Likes

Yeah, those liberals all driving centrists to Trump, that’s why his approval rating is under 40% now, because the centrists are supporting him.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/rainbowrowell/status/834191307123916800

16 Likes

Wait I have been missing out on doughnuts? Okay I need to get out protesting pronto!

11 Likes