Trump the Chump (Part 1)

4 Likes

Just imagine a sporting event between Putin, Kim Jong Un, and Trump. So many records would be smashed.

7 Likes

This is, of course after complaining how nothing is getting done in Congress.

4 Likes

I have no idea what Scaramuci said or didn’t say, but I don’t think anyone would praise someone for nailing a three-foot putt. A novice could nail a three-foot putt.

3 Likes

It’s also after demanding the GOP tosses the constitution out of the window.

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s especially hard with those Trump-Rex hands?

1 Like

Maybe a few heart attacks would also be had? I’m sure ol’ Vlad will be fine, but the others…

2 Likes

This shit is making me laugh now.

5 Likes

Living in Roger Rabbit cartoon gangster land.

Earlier: "Jay Sekulow, a member of Trump’s legal team, on Meet the Press on July 16, “The president did not draft the response…I can’t say whether the president was told the statement was going to be coming.” -Axios

Yeah. Yeah. That’s it.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Twist those knives

For the last six months, a small army of anonymous sources have fed us tales of rivalries and intrigues and power struggles. And then, 10 days ago, Anthony Scaramucci showed up on the front porch of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., turned on a megaphone, and started shouting about leaks and cocks. Before the Scaramucci era, we knew the White House was a grimy, savage den of distemper backbiting. During the Scaramucci epoch—nasty, brutish, and short—we got to see the shape of those bite marks and whose teeth had clamped down where. And now that the Days of Scaramucci have expired, we’ll long for those almost two weeks when this perfect symbol of self-obsession and self-defeat briefly yanked the Oval Office’s golden curtains open.

1 Like

Taking a page out of Chris Christie’s beach book?

5 Likes
2 Likes

Fire and Fury. Is it just me or did that bullshit phrase sound like it was pulled from a list of bullshit phrases he put together with Bannon in the club house shower?

1 Like

Fire and fury sounds like some sort of bastardization of fire and movement (which seems kind of apt for how this administration works).

2 Likes

Just when you think he can’t appear any more pathetic…

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

#nottheonion

9 Likes

Bannon likes it because it sounds like “Führer.”

2 Likes

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/inflatable-chicken-trump/

8 Likes
3 Likes

Not sure if this was posted before but it’s rather fascinating.

2 Likes