Trump the Chump (Part 1)

1 Like

Next heā€™ll be claiming that he invented the question mark.

4 Likes

WASHINGTON, DCā€”Calling him ā€œa laughing stockā€ and ā€œan embarrassment to his countryā€, American President Donald Trump savaged his North American counterpart with a series of tweets mocking the Canadian Prime Minister for celebrating Thanksgiving ā€œ6 weeks earlyā€.

I had to go to the siteā€™s main page to determine it was a parody site.

8 Likes

venture-brock-stupic

4 Likes

(Fake news, real humor. The video below it is a must see! Argh, I donā€™t want to post spoilers.)

3 Likes

Oh, you got me with that one. I totally believed that was real until I read the last sentence.

Ricardo-Montalban-Khan-Star-Trek-2

Isnā€™t it awful that with the Cheeto-In-Chief, a story that ridiculous is oh-so-believable?

5 Likes

The moral of this story is that people who trust Donald Trump are chumps.

7 Likes

Headline pretty much says it all.

1 Like

Trying to pee on anything Obama did is the only thing that gives him wood.

5 Likes

Maybe he doesnā€™t realize itā€™s protocol to stand whenever the president is standing in the same room as you?

3 Likes

Not so srs.

3 Likes
1 Like

Insert rant here about the danger of exploiting homophobia to attack the right.

3 Likes

On a related theme, this thread:

3 Likes
5 Likes

My impression of Trump and his reluctance to disclose details of his finances is not that heā€™s worried about crimes or dodgy dealings coming out (he probably should be but I donā€™t think he is - I donā€™t think heā€™s capable of caring about those things) but that he just does not want anyone looking at his finances and realising how much less money he actually has compared to what he likes to claim he has.

Dodgy dealings are just what businessmen do as far as heā€™s concerned. Even if its actually illegal, that just means itā€™s a stupid law that clearly shouldnā€™t apply to him.

Not being as rich as he likes to claim - thatā€™s embarrassing. Canā€™t have that.

6 Likes
3 Likes

trump-pence-kindergarten

Reading that article, Iā€™m really not sure whether to believe that McMaster said those things. It reads like palace intrigue.

Itā€™s tough to read every single news story thinking, ā€œWho wants me to believe this and why?ā€

2 Likes

That is whatā€™s required, though. The subtext is often more informative than the text.

1 Like