Trump the Chump (Part 1)

No wonder Donnie is acting erratically.

9 Likes

Where’s the button labelled “Bomb the shit out of brown people in far-off country as diversion”?

3 Likes

It’s right beside the diet coke button.

2 Likes

Chump overload!

John Mappin, a Scientologist lifer, owns the “Camelot Castle Hotel”, a railway hotel for a railway that was never built. It’s the worst hotel in Britain according to TripAdvisor reviews before they’re deleted and drowned by paid fake reviews. He’s a huge Trump fan and fame troll.

I give you the Knighting of Sir Donald Trump of Camelot Castle (hotel):

Melania Trump’s first public appearance in 27 days.

7 Likes

LOL That’s funny! :smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Is that a promotion or a demotion from Commander in Cofeve?

2 Likes

CheetoSex

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

'murica first. Oh wait.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-06-25/harley-davidson-to-shift-production-of-motorcycles-out-of-u-s-after-eu-tariffs?__twitter_impression=true&ref=hvper.com&utm_source=hvper.com&utm_medium=website

1 Like

http://www.trumphotels.org/

8 Likes
1 Like

Nothing to see there…

2 Likes

I can hardly blame them, given how the U.S. has treated other relatively defenseless (i.e., non-nuclearized) countries.

I also wonder what the U.S. has done to demonstrate to North Korea that it has no nukes stashed away in South Korea.

And of course, I assume that any sort of mutual draw down of the U.S. stockpile more generally isn’t even part of the discussion.

3 Likes

From Michael Pembroke’s Korea: Where the American Century Began.

4 Likes

Trump not understanding what he read? That’s not news.

4 Likes

He said the trade battle is like a poker game “we can’t lose.” He urged people to give him more time with the negotiations: “Just play the game for a little while.”

Oooohhh. That’s grifter speak for “Wait right here, I’ll get you your money.” before running out the back door and jumping in the getaway car. I mean, he’s not even subtle.

9 Likes

Basic economics is hard! Sad!

Poland. Too bad it’s not India, because that would be full circle.

4 Likes