Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Customer questions & answers:

Question: How tiny are the hands???

Answer: I have known him for sixty years. He has very big, powerful hands. In part, this is due to the fact that he did physical labor on his father’ worksights from a young age. I lived about half a mile from him as a teenager.

Emphasis added…

3 Likes

Thread:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Because satire is dead…

2 Likes

I guess that it’s hard to hire illegals now with all the Secret Service vetting of employees and attention.

2 Likes

The honeymoon is over:
https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/north-korea-says-talks-with-pompeo-were-regrettable-1.536489

6 Likes

I guess we’ll just have to wait for the next summit! Meanwhile DPRK is gonna DPRK.

1 Like

Yep, by continuing to play their limited cards pretty well while dealing with an ever-disingenuous, rapacious empire.

4 Likes
1 Like

Trump claims Sun write-up of his interview was ‘fake news’ because it did not include his positive comments about May

Q: [From the BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg] You have changed your tune on trade. What you said about May, is that the behaviour of a friend?

Trump says he did not criticise the PM. He says a story was done that did not put in what he said about May. He says he records his interviews. The story was “fake news”.

7 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
13 Likes

reek

5 Likes

POTUS in Person: When Celebrities First Met Trump

by DANA COOK

First encounters and initial impressions of the 45thPresident of the United States Donald Trump spanning four decades. Liz Smith, Richard Branson, Andy Warhol, Stormy Daniels, Eric Idle and other notables recall meeting The Donald.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/07/25/potus-in-person-when-celebrities-first-met-trump/

5 Likes

Adidas says that particular ball is embedded with a microchip that accesses Adidas content for display on smartphones.

Which doesn’t mean that Vlad didn’t do a classic KGB move.

2 Likes

The “I know you are, but what am I” defense continues.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Strangely, the “Customers also considered” selection is a whole bunch of Harley Davidson pins and patches.

1 Like