Trump the Chump (Part 1)

This would be funny if it were not so terrifying.

7 Likes

Colbert’s joke was: “I’ve spoken to the Russian lovelies in that video and they assure me their pee-pee was taken entirely out of context.”

2 Likes

It’s a day ending in y, of course we know Trump is lying about something.

6 Likes
3 Likes

/s

5 Likes

Seth Myers had a nice one the other night, something to the effect of:

“trump was sure he had a perfect SAT score because he filled in all the little boxes!”

4 Likes

10 Likes

More winning.

8 Likes

Well, I can only hope that he doesn’t pay, and as a result won’t be able to enter the country for a while.

5 Likes

No real surprises, maybe that people are surprised, but …

8 Likes

Some congresscritter should introduce a resolution to revoke Fox News’s broadcasting license.

7 Likes

What a snowflake…

8 Likes

I had to actually check to make sure this wasn’t out of context because it was too crazy, but I should have realized I just want reality to make more sense than it does.

2 Likes

Living in the real world sucks. I like your version better.

1 Like

I’d love to see Obama or maybe the Clinton family invite the teams that Trump “treated” to fast food to a nice celebratory dinner, just to see Trump’s head explode at the news coverage.

3 Likes

He should have invited Kim to a pajama party to watch Cohen. They could have had snacks and bonded together. “You mean you can’t just have him poisoned or shot? No way!”

2 Likes

This is why we can’t have men in positions power. What if they have do so some important nuclear negotiation and they’re all emotional?

11 Likes

7 Likes

US flag in ass … yep, that’s him alright.

1 Like

I realize he wrote this before he started vying for the job, but this turn of phrase is sort of self-excluding.

2 Likes