Trump threatens to "kick El Chapo's ass," then calls FBI when El Chapo returns threat

The Reagan coalition is over. Please remind the last GOP candidate to turn the lights out before leaving the 2016 campaign.

2 Likes

I guess it would be funny if it happened by accident.

ā€œNo no no, it is all a misunderstanding.I meant to kick El ChavoĀ“s ass, not El Chapo, EL CHAVO!ā€

8 Likes

All Bark and No Bite

2 Likes

So are we actually putting El Chapo on the ballot? this could actually revive my interest in democrazy
.POWER TO THE PEOPLE
those fat complacent slobs.

That is priceless.

Just. Like. This.

3 Likes

Itā€™s so callous and cynical of a GOP candidate to so quickly pivot away from demonizing gay people and instead target immigrants as their new fear factor. The ink is barely dry on the Supreme Courtā€™s marriage ruling. The GOP strategy is always about finding a defenseless group that they can use as a bogeyman and scapegoat for all their imagined slights. So far, I havenā€™t heard of a Democratic candidate calling them on this. I suppose the Dems are just letting the GOP dig themselves deeper on their own, but Trump has handed them the perfect example of the GOPā€™s strategy of fear mongering against ā€˜the otherā€™.

5 Likes

He has much to learn. The correct response is ā€œBring it onā€.

His what now?

3 Likes

Is this footage of the prototype of a Vibrating Trump Plug?

2 Likes

Yeah, ā€œsupportersā€. I couldnā€™t stop laughing!

1 Like

Trump Supporter?
More common than you might thinkā€¦

(perhaps there is a potential cross-marketing deal with the Trump Plugs)
Thereā€™s even a special powder to help make the Trump Supporters less irritating:

6 Likes

This guy is killing it, hope he stays around for a while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.