Trump threatens to sue Nevada to block universal mail-in ballots

The levels of Trumpian insanity here. Trump is straight-up admitting that allowing people to vote makes it “impossible for Republicans to win”? Somehow he thinks that by simply calling it a “coup” he doesn’t actually have to have any argument for his assertion that voting is bad? The stupidity, the projection… and what gets me is knowing that Trump supporters will eat up this bullshit, without bothering to stop for even half a second to think about what’s being said.

The thing that gives me hope here is that unless Trump actually manages to do something that totally fucks up voting for everyone (and gods know he’s trying), all he’s doing is making Republicans less likely to vote.

Yeah, it’s true in the county where I am, and I assume that’s consistent across the state. I’ve been doing mail-in ballots for a long time, but my whole precinct got switched over to mail-in ballots some years ago, as there apparently weren’t enough people regularly voting to justify keeping the polling place open here. You could go to any polling place and fill out your mail-in ballot and hand it in there (if you really wanted the polling place experience or some help), or stick it in various registrar of voter drop boxes located at county buildings.

29 Likes