Trump to host G7 summit at own failing Miami hotel

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/18/trump-to-host-g7-summit-at-own.html

3 Likes

I know the temptation is to just shrug and say “what else would you expect from this greedy huckster?”, but we can’t get into that habit. Do it long enough and you end up like a Russian living under Putin.

39 Likes

I would hope that the other “6” have the good sense to stay elsewhere, because, you know, bedbugs…

21 Likes
17 Likes

Or just hold it somewhere else without Trump. Its not like he is useful at these things.

30 Likes

I think the others will phone up Pelosi and ask how that impeachment thingy is going.

14 Likes
22 Likes

Not if he can help it.

15 Likes

I just think it’s fitting that he’s having it in South Florida in June, when the weather is so swampy even the locals are going elsewhere.

22 Likes

So, we’re just giving up on that Constitution thing?

Because if this isn’t emoluments, nothing is.

29 Likes

If this was anyone else but Trump I’d say he’s doing this to take attention off his impeachment, but in this case I think it really is greed, narcissism, and wanting to flip a giant bird to anyone who still cares about law and order.

19 Likes

Jesus - just how broke is he now?

I guess he can make an argument that he’s not getting any money from this if he’s in bankruptcy again. I mean fiscal, not moral bankruptcy.

21 Likes

This is just more proof what a great manager he is, the best! As soon as he stopped being directly involved things went downhill fast! :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

*why__not_both GIF goes here

10 Likes

Yes. But the fiscal part is what pisses him off :grin:

9 Likes

Dude lost money in a business that literally gave him money.
Deserves the mocking.

19 Likes

Fake billionaire!

Jesus - who expected a President to be a petty criminal? They usually have larger ambitions.

15 Likes

So am I!

But with morals, and real friends.

8 Likes

He couldn’t hold ’ em. :wink:

10 Likes

It’s going to be mighty awkward when they hold it there, but he can’t come because he’s no longer president…

13 Likes