Trump to trade MAGA hat for le béret 

Originally published at: Trump to trade MAGA hat for le béret  | Boing Boing

6 Likes

well-bye-bye

26 Likes

Ah yes, famously cosmopolitan Trump, who can barely speak English, let alone French, and whose palate runs the gamut from cheeseburgers slathered in ketchup to well-done steaks slathered in ketchup. He never drinks alcohol (which is quite possibly the only thing he says that I believe) so he’ll instead have to enjoy the finest Diet Coke the Rhone Valley has to offer.

26 Likes

I think he’d expand his range.

pulp fiction royale with cheese GIF

24 Likes

I think the French are gonna give him the same welcome the Scots did when he tried the same crap with them.

28 Likes

The guy who hugged and kissed an American flag on stage is saying “This country sucks if I’m not president.”

[ETA: (ahem) “America, love it or leave it!”]

20 Likes

No country deserves to have to host DJT.

I say send him to Mars.

14 Likes
12 Likes

Or more likely…

19 Likes

I don’t like the man but he said “this country” while in the US. He is saying he’d prefer to be in the US.

He realised after saying “I could be in the south of France” that MAGAs wouldn’t like that so pulled it back.

4 Likes

Here’s a use for generated art-trump in a Speedo and beret on the beach in Cannes.

3 Likes

Yeah. I heard the same when actually listening to the audio. All of the transcripts of it have added a “to” that he doesn’t say.
The transcripts all say: which I would prefer to being in this country, frankly.
But what I actually hear is: which I would prefer being in this country, frankly.

6 Likes

I’m sure Southern France would welcome cholera sooner than TFG.

10 Likes

Trump and Musk at Tanagra Mars?

Homer Today GIF

4 Likes

… russia has entered the chat

6 Likes

“It sounds like you’re thinking about fleeing prosecution.”

13 Likes

Somebody probably told him they have Nice Cannes.

2 Likes

From what I know about France and their politics and voting habits, he would be welcomed on the Cote d’Azur with open arms. It is the home of Eric Zemmour and the most right-wing part of France.

6 Likes

Of all the places in the world… not the S of France please!

Stick to your shithole Red States.

3 Likes

If Jean-Claude Duvalier got the go-ahead to retire to the south of France I don’t see Trump as being beyond the realm of the possible.

4 Likes