Trump tweets he'll sue 'everyone all over the place' for 'total SCAM' Mueller Russia probe

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/18/trump-tweets-hell-sue-ever.html

2 Likes

Does this mean he thinks he has now put enough judges in place to make it a safe bet?

15 Likes

well, technically speaking, he said “if I wasn’t president” he would sue.

7 Likes

Sounds like he’s about to be indicted… this is his typical twitter ramblings before we learn of something major.

22 Likes

There is an elpsis following that statement; so I assume his next tweet was going to be, “… As I am president, I’ll have the Navy SEALS kill them all instead.”

9 Likes

That, or he’s on the roof of 1600 Pennsylvania lighting the Barr signal.

18 Likes

Okay, so from what we know of donald trump and how he projects and lies, the tweet really should read:

“The Muller investigation was legitimately setup based on good, irrefutable evidence presented to the FISA court in good faith. Everything to do with this perfectly executed investigation is in the clear and true, and if it’s not discredited will implicate me in treason.”

26 Likes

Oh, I called him a bad name once (or many times), I hope he sues me!

1 Like

tumblr_9f5b5f76198cf8690c6fd23908c41089_55ad7f14_640

16 Likes

TrumpyMonkeyBaby

11 Likes

The question presupposes that Trump thinks about this, instead of just flailing about in narcissistic rage.

8 Likes

Oh … I’d love to have Impeached President Trump sue me. I’d wear it as a badger of honor

5 Likes

27f4pa

3 Likes

Oh, he doesn’t as such.
But there is always some sort of subtext, an indication that something’s up.

2 Likes

But first I’d have my lawyer call him in for some sworn depositions.

3 Likes

16 Likes

…but the important thing is that we all recognize the true villains this story: the Democrats who have destroyed the norms and institutional dignity of our federal government by wearing brown shoes with a black suit on the Senate floor, all while having the temerity to point out the President committing crimes. Senate hearings will begin on Friday.

16 Likes

Bar asked him to shut up and lasted for two days. What an amazing lack of control.

3 Likes

So what you are saying, he has learned his lesson?

2 Likes

Yeah, please bring on the lawsuits.

:musical_note:Discovery is a bitch!:musical_note:

2 Likes