Trump tweets lie that Google 'manipulated' up to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton. Nope

Thats the part that gets me furious with the “good guy media.” Please find a better way to frame his bullshit where you’re not doing all the work for him. Just quoting part a tweet it in a headline is doing his bidding. RIDICULE every false word within the ‘quote’ so you’re not re-broadcasting his message.

11 Likes

“I have become a darling of conservatives, which is driving me crazy,” Epstein said. “But they love me because I am saying things they want to hear. People I am closer to politically don’t want to hear what I have to say.”

Man getting attention for his shoddy research plays into the hands of people he politically disagrees with because it supports their crackpottery, then laments that the other side doesn’t want to invite him on their shows too.

4 Likes

Only if you voted for Hillary.

1 Like

I mean, if Google did have the ability to manipulate 16 million votes, wouldn’t they have done so in the right states to alter the result in the electoral college?

You would have thought that one of them would have noticed the gaping flaw in the plan.

12 Likes

there are an estimated 65 million crisis actors in america. all of them participating in false flag operations called “elections”. as far as we know there was only one real vote cast for hillary clinton, and that was by bill. hillary herself was too sick to vote, and all of her body doubles are registered republicans.

12 Likes

that sounds pretty optimistic to me.

im betting we won’t even have elections.

3 Likes

When Mexico Google sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

2 Likes

I love the photo in the LA Times article; you have to wonder what he’s doing with his left hand to get that rictus grin from HRC:

Epstein says the large readership that sites such as Breitbart receive should earn them more prominent Google exposure.

I think he kind of lost track of the purpose of search engines. He’s an idiot.

2 Likes

There is no requirement that a sitting president resign or accept election results or really anything that would prevent the new president from assuming the presidency, which occurs after the oath of office has been recited. After that, the former president has no authority. If members of the previous administration, whomever they are, refuse to leave the White House, they would be removed by the Secret Service.

6 Likes

That was probably going to be my best opportunity and I blew it :frowning:

1 Like

(oh snap)

29 Likes

It’s not a matter of whether Trump has the legal authority to refuse to leave office or deny the legitimacy of the election. It’s a matter of the practical consequences if he chooses to go that route.

In our 240+ year history we’ve never had a President who refused to concede after an election loss. Trump already has White Nationalists out in the streets committing violence in his name. What do you think they’ll do when he announces the left is staging a literal coup? What will the Secret Service do if he refuses to leave? We’d be naive to think such a situation would end without blood.

11 Likes

What do YOU think the secret service would do? Uphold their constitutional oath, or blindly kowtow to the orange nutbag?

And a sorta related question just occurred to me. If drumph ever did go to prison (please please please), would he still have secret service protection in ther?

3 Likes

If he refuses to leave, what are they going to do? They are still on the hook to protect him and his family, as an ex-president. Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather watch the Secret Service carry him bodily out of the White House and plop his ass on the curb in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave than have front-row seats to the Super Bowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, MLS Cup, and NBA Championship, but do you think that’s likely? I doubt they are equipped with a protocol for dealing with the scenario of an outgoing president unwilling to leave. And if they did have a protocol, they report up to Steve Mnuchin, who has no problem violating the law to protect President Biff. If Mnuchin found out that President Biff plans to stay, he would change the protocol to allow it.

6 Likes

One way or another, we’re gonna find out.

Heaven help us all who aren’t part of the 1%…

10 Likes

Is it wrong that I would enjoy watching that happen on tv?

4 Likes

I’m thinking Pay Per View.

4 Likes

Nope - stream it live on Tiktok, for free.

7 Likes

Considering tRump’s past behavior of explicitly testing his circle’s loyalty and stating that loyalty is the only thing he values, I’d expect any constitutionally minded ss officer to have been weeded out by now.

7 Likes