Trump very upset about 'False Acquisitions'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/24/trump-very-upset-about-false.html

6 Likes

Oh, the immense, never-ending stupid

28 Likes

giphy

17 Likes

This, children, is why you must never trust autocorrect to do the right thing. Always read over your text before hitting send.

15 Likes

Aren’t you just precious, assuming that autocorrect is what’s at fault here…

24 Likes

Please don’t tell Quark about these false acquisitions.

After reading the blurb in the link, it seems like Ferengi may well be a valid synonym for Republicans. Except that I like Quark.

20 Likes

I feel like every single news piece on Kavanaugh can be summed up with this sentence:

“Christ, what an asshole.”

18 Likes

What is it with President Trump and the Eighteenth Century Caps? Every Noun and half the Verbs.

13 Likes

Two-Scoops’ increasing levels of panic, clearly demonstrated by the deterioration of his already-scant linguistic skills, fills me with delight.

7 Likes

So… Trump’s upset because he already bought him off?

Not like Trump actually has a “tremendous” vocabulary. I’m sure he thought it looked fine.

Or those conspiracy theory dudes who capitalize all the Important Points that they are trying to Convey (not to mention use of the ALL CAPS!).

11 Likes

2g3os6

8 Likes

I’m sure there are good ferengi on both sides.

13 Likes

A wealthy man can afford anything except a conscience.

6 Likes

It’s not even the borderline illiteracy that bothers me with this buttcheek’s tweets, it’s the absurd superlatives and the overuse of adjectives (from a Vocabulary of Five! Whole Adjectives). Like reading the diary of an unusually bitter and unsophisticated sixth-grader.

17 Likes

Mr Trump is Desirous of being Remembered as the Greatest President of these United States. He therefore wishes to Surpass all his Predecessors in Feats of Capitalization.

12 Likes

It’s one of the hallmarks of a con man (who is not that good at his job).

3 Likes

wut

3 Likes

“REMEMBER THE MIDTERMS!” wouldn’t be bad as last words. Someone should suggest that to him.

8 Likes

He’s used to buying and paying off everyone. He’s probably the biggest psychological projector we’ve ever had as President.

4 Likes

What a tosser.

7 Likes