Trump weak and tired at public appearances

Modafinil also has the upside of not causing aggressive hypomania if you give it to people 48 hours consecutively.

1 Like

At debate #1 it looked like Hillary could literally mop the floor with him. At debate #2 he was sounding like Darth Vader,

He’s pretty old to be staying up all night tweeting.

3 Likes

no, trump may know all Hispanics are criminals, but he loves black people despite their complete inability to keep up the minimum standards required by civilized society, and if elected he will supply them with the kind of good parenting they are unable to provide themselves.

that’s just silly. how many women walk around carrying a cat, anyway?

The sane Republicans have been migrating to the democrats since Reagan started inviting fantasists into the Republicans.
Here’s the deal, according to me. Once you’ve gotten down to two parties, you’re locked in; if one party splinters, neither part of it will be able to beat the other, unsplit party. But, despite having just two parties, in the US, we’ve always had 3 factions; for lack of a better name, call them the Democrats, the Republicans, and the Heartland. The Republicans owned the Northeast, the Democrats owned smaller cities and towns, and the Heartland owned the South and midwest; but with only two tents, they had to move in with the Democrats, as the Dixiecrats. Domestic strife ensued after the civil rights movement, and they got wooed into the Republican tent. There were more shared values, but after a while that implacable rage that attracted the Republicans to them in the first place pushed the original Republicans out; and they had nowhere to go but the Democrats. I think we’re going to end up with a sort of balanced but bipolar party in the New Democrats, now with added Republicans! (which is, after all, what they were when half of them were the Dixiecrats) and a collection of untethered populist nutcases as the New Republicans. Sort of a big game of musical chairs.

I’m sure when he said she deserves nothing except to be put in jail for life he meant it in a good way. He is, after all, a Good Christian, as the Official US Good Christians have decided.

2 Likes

I’ve stopped all my fiddlin’
Since I’m taking Ritalin
I’m popping and sailing, man.
-Bart Simpson.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.