Tired Donald Trump posts instead of sleeps, then rages before trial — about a different trial (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/22/tired-donald-trump-posts-instead-of-sleeps-then-rages-before-trial-about-a-different-trial-video.html

3 Likes

Pressure, keep building.

17 Likes

o1tEz0

9 Likes

13 Likes

I keep seeing these low numbers in BB posts. From where are these coming?! Conservative estimates put the numbers well over one million, lots come in at 1.5 million.

4 Likes

I believe they are basically not counting all that happened after Biden took over. He took over in the middle of the pandemic and threw everything at it. It’s unfair but factual to attribute the deaths during the time period. It’s not like there was nothing happening when he took over - he took office with people dying by the minute - but people seem to stop counting Trump’s death toll when he left office.

Even though he’s fully responsible for letting it spread.

7 Likes

biden su 2

5 Likes

I’d stand back about 100 yards from Trump in case his brain does blow. Don’t want to be caught in a stupefying cloud of stupid-shrapnel.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.