Tired Trump sleepwalks out of the courtroom, smacks his lips, and calls his trial "breathtaking" (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/25/tired-trump-sleepwalks-out-of-the-courtroom-smacks-his-lips-and-calls-his-trial-breathtaking-video.html

3 Likes

He clearly has no idea whatsoever what happened in court today or whether any of the testimony helped him or hurt him.

Ironic that the advice he gave the viewers was “open your eyes.”

14 Likes

No ‘tremendous’ or ‘beautiful’? Clearly very low energy.

12 Likes

If only that description was true and permanent.

5 Likes

He can’t use adjectives like “beautiful” because he wasn’t paying enough attention to know if today’s events were good for him or bad for him. All he knows is that any trial that centers on him must be a big, big deal.

10 Likes

It’s been a bit since I’ve looked at any footage of him, but… this is just some random tired old man. Feel like I missed a transition from megalomaniac to grandpa falling asleep in front of the TV.

11 Likes

Yep. Strong “didn’t study for the essay question” feeling. I’d say “energy” but there wasn’t any energy, so “feeling” will have to do.

7 Likes

It’s like when Trump bluffs his way through talking about the Bible.

Donald Trump is is now peddling bibles at $60 a pop, and if any of his devout MAGA followers ask him what the book is about, he will explain in his own words, “There are so many brilliant things in the bible.”

6 Likes

He used beautiful in the word-pile to describe the Battle of Gettysburg, so maybe it was taking a break?

7 Likes

Ironically it is black people (plus Jack Smith) making America great again. Which it will be once the criminal ghoul with the trolley doll hair and the butterscotch pudding spackled on its face finally sleepwalks and/or shuffles off to prison.

3 Likes

Very “Report on a book I didn’t read.” vibes.

“Moby Dick was an incredible book. A book with words in it. Very breathtaking.”

11 Likes

Lack of sunlight. :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

It was a trial of contrasts.

4 Likes

It was a dark and Stormy day…

15 Likes

And yet, this is the person 30-ish percent of our countrymen think is the best person to lead us.

Terrifying.

7 Likes

We had 4 years of that.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Maybe “breathtaking” just refers to the reported flatulence…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.