Donald Trump looks so nauseous and pale walking into court — not even his orange makeup could mask his sick fear (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/15/donald-trump-looks-so-nauseous-and-pale-walking-into-court-not-even-his-orange-makeup-could-mask-his-sick-fear-video.html

10 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t you think he looks tired?

26 Likes

Futurama__Fry__Not Sure__Beschizza shoop__FGD135

16 Likes

░ ░P ░U ░S ░S ░Y ░-░ G░R░A░B░B░E░R░░ I ░N ░ ░ C ░O ░U ░R░T░░

15 Likes

If he tries to grab Lady Justice, I hope she lops off his hand with the sword she carries!

12 Likes

I was talking about the video, and I don’t think @beschizza has a second job working for Republicans Against Trump…

9 Likes

It’s original, and it’s spectacular.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Reminds me of Weinstein hobbling into court on walking sticks, and Cosby going in with, was it a wheelchair?

Maybe Tromp too is looking to generate sympathy by appearing to be a weak old man (though that certainly hasn’t been his style otherwise). :thinking:

6 Likes

He’s a pinnacle specimen of humanity, he said as much himself. It’s the rest of us that look weird!

8 Likes

this is a persecution like never before," cried the fraudster,

Because he’s broken all new ground on fraud. Some of the fraud he’s done is so crazy they’re still trying to find the right charges for it. That’s not the brag/complaint he thinks it is!

7 Likes

Well, I’d say he looks really low energy. :wink:

7 Likes

Hoping one (or all) of his upcoming mug shots capture him in that pose.
Screenshot_20240415-161312-383~2

4 Likes

Not the one I meant, but thanks.

2 Likes

Yes, apparently tired enough to fall asleep in court

10 Likes

I love how Biden is both incompetent, and leading the political persecution. LOL.

6 Likes

Well, all those dang immigrants are taking advantage of welfare and stealing our jobs! Just another example of their cognitive dissonance, if they even have cognition.

Serves merkin von bankrupt right, after he’s been nauseating so many of us.

6 Likes

Reminds me of…

– Dave Kujan, The Usual Suspects

edit: clarity

6 Likes

Good. I hope the pressure of all these trials and court appearance, plus the pressure of campaigning takes an unrecoverable toll on his mind & body.

7 Likes