Donald Trump was "basically inert" as he "slumped" and "leaned" in court again today, says MSNBC (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/22/donald-trump-was-basically-inert-as-he-slumped-and-leaned-in-court-again-today-says-msnbc-video.html

6 Likes

Come on contempt charges!

13 Likes

24 Likes

I thought inert gases weren’t supposed to smell so bad.

24 Likes

Stealing that for future use; thx.

7 Likes

Hopefully he was slumped over and tooting when many of the jurors were making up their minds for the rest of the case during the opening statements.

8 Likes

My money is on drugs.

10 Likes

I’d prefer him as inert as possible.

15 Likes

I’m waiting for the day when he forgets to slather on his bronzer. He’ll slump over, eyes closed, and someone in the court will call an undertaker.

11 Likes

I’ve had days like that, but certainly not more than one day after another. He must need some daily “executive time” (isn’t that the word for napping?).

6 Likes

I always thought that was his xshitter time.

6 Likes

It might save everybody some time if he jumped to the end.

“Why didn’t you plead guilty at the beginning and save the court’s time?” The judge demanded. “Well,” the politician responded, “until I heard all the evidence I thought I was innocent.”

11 Likes

But he’s certainly not a noble gas.

7 Likes

Nudge, nudge?

4 Likes

19 Likes

“He seems like a man who’s miserable to be here.”

group laughing GIF by South Park

13 Likes

It’s fun to laugh at him, but it also kinda sucks that what gets attention/clicks is how Tromp acted in court today, instead of what actually happened in his trial.

14 Likes

You’re right.

First the meal.

Then the dessert.

3 Likes

I’d rather laugh at him asleep than cope with the damage he could do awake.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.