Trump falls asleep as vulgar comments from past read in court

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/15/trump-falls-asleep-as-vulgar-comments-from-past-read-in-court.html

10 Likes

Someone poke him with a stick just to make sure he is not dead.

27 Likes

32 Likes

That would be rude!

Just start the process, and if he doesn’t wake up before internment, then it was probably for the best.

19 Likes

At this rate, he’ll be the first defendant sent to jail for violating the judge’s gag order before the jury is even seated!

Erm, yeah, but no.

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

12 Likes

Waiting for a motion from his Attorneys at about 2pm for a break because “It’s Executive Time”

22 Likes

If there’s a courtroom sketch or pictures of Trump napping in court, I expect to see some super PAC using it in an ad against him. “There’s no room in the President’s day for nap time.” or something similar.

13 Likes

Then Trump supporters will sell t-shirts with the picture, crowing that their hero is showing the court the contempt it deserves.

18 Likes

Fox News Tonight: President Trump owned the libs today by pretending to take a nap in court like his rival “Sleepy Joe”.

20 Likes

Even money that Trump is tranqed to the gills so he won’t make any outbursts.

36 Likes

Do they drug test you in court? Maybe he’s just not allowed to use any amphetamines today.

12 Likes

I think this is just Trump’s normal energy level, when he doesn’t have the direct attention of a rally crowd.

13 Likes

This sounds like a great opportunity for MidJourney to generate a picture of him slumped, drooling and dozing.

5 Likes

If seen translation “Diaper change time”

6 Likes

Low energy Donald. Sad!

18 Likes

If the Biden campaign doesn’t find a way to return that “Sleepy Joe” tag to sender, I’ll be disappointed.

SleepyBrandon

15 Likes

Something something dirt nap.

28 Likes

Well, nobody can accuse him of being woke.

the great indoors roland GIF by CBS

16 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

Where does he get his numbers?

I’m one of those 325 million, I did not know I needed him to fight for my freedom.

When I walk into that courtroom, I know I will have the love of 200 million Americans behind me, and I will be FIGHTING for the FREEDOM of 325 MILLION AMERICANS!

6 Likes