Trump's sleepy in-court off-gassing may be additional signs of dementia

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/29/trumps-sleepy-in-court-off-gassing-may-be-additional-signs-of-dementia.html

6 Likes

He’s stayed awake for 1/3 of his trial? Better than I expected.

This feels like confirmation bias to me. How many trials are you aware of all the details of?

16 Likes

i can see conservatives latching on to dementia to get the orange menace out of legal jeopardy. and they would still vote for him, anyway.

15 Likes

IMG_3782

Maybe we should mail a case to Trump Tower.

11 Likes

Put it in sudafed boxes first

12 Likes

There is another possibility

The Slitheen disguise themselves by crawling into the skins of their victims, using compression fields created by a collar worn around their necks to squeeze their huge size into a smaller space. Initially, the compression ratio was limited, so the disguises tended to be obese people, though some disguises are also slim people.

In The Sarah Jane Adventures serial The Gift, members of the Slitheen-Blathereen family group are seen to have orange skin.

When the Slitheen are in their skin suits, they break wind loudly; they call this the gas exchange. This can also be caused by over-eating.

28 Likes

Woke culture in America has gone too far! It’s getting so that that a megafelon with tertiary syphilis can’t snore from both ends anymore.

36 Likes

Isn’t it more likely that he’s been mildly doped by his handlers to help keep him under control and prevent self-sabotaging outbursts in court?

32 Likes

Another example of how his legal defense team and his election team are often working at cross purposes.

8 Likes

“for prompt control of the agitated, belligerent senile…”

15 Likes

Your Honor, I move to find the defendant incompetent to stand trial. But I, along with 90% of the GOP, will still vote for him when you let him off the hook for said incompetency.

Time to make t-shirts of the anti-woke hero trump owning the libs by snoring in court.

8 Likes

Cut the guy some slack. Of course he’s tired, he stays up all night posting absolute gibberish on Truth Social, and don’t forget there’s an Adderall shortage.

7 Likes

Can’t stop beating your wife? There’s a pill for that.

11 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if TFG and Jr were responsible for the shortage. Anybody check the Mar a Lago basement for cases of it?

7 Likes

Mmmm Thorazine…

11 Likes

15 Likes

To be fair, Trump is spending all day in court, campaign rallies in the evening, then up until 2am “truthing” (or whatever they call it) on social media. No wonder he’s falling asleep - most of the day is his normal nap time. (Of course, still being up at 2am probably is a sign something is wrong with his brain…) The sleep deprivation is probably going to increasingly do a number on him as the trial drags on, on top of his existing cognitive issues.

This is just his normal energy level (when he’s not drugged or amped up at a rally). Back when he was in the White House, he reportedly only slept 4 hours at night (Trump has always tried to frame it as if he’s so busy he doesn’t sleep, rather than disordered sleeping) - but he’s clearly always been making up the difference during the day (which is why, when he was president, he had so much of his day marked off as “executive time” when he wasn’t available).

9 Likes
6 Likes

Also, most of what happens in court is kinda boring even for people who have the attention span of an adult.

13 Likes

I feel attacked here.

19 Likes