Trump's sleepy in-court off-gassing may be additional signs of dementia

3 Likes

Agreed. I was a juror on a criminal trial and the the judge kept turning on his white noise machine for lengthy sidebars with the attorneys. I would struggle to stay awake.

3 Likes

This Dr. keeps getting quoted. Has he got a book to sell or something? He may be an expert in dementia, but I’ve been hearing for YEARS now from various experts that the former guy is about to go full on with a mental breakdown and it hasn’t happened.

3 Likes
6 Likes

I don’t believe he’s done a campaign rally since his NYC trial started. Bloomberg reported that his rallies cost his campaign $500k a pop and the returns have been diminishing.

8 Likes

He’s been doing impromptu events at his properties, but apparently real rallies are planned, so…

2 Likes

I have maintained for years that the very second Trump actually has to face jail time or any other ‘real’ consquence for his actions will coincide perfectly with the moment he shows up pushing a walker and unable to function, so as to not be fit to go to prison.

He will probably blow it by bragging about faking shortly afterwards, but clearly there will be no meaningful consequences for that - and if there are they will take years.

Sigh.

2 Likes

There hasn’t been enough reporting on his crowd sizes. Photographic evidence can’t be that hard to get.

25 people doesn’t a rally make. A cross burning maybe. /XLs

3 Likes

:musical_note: Love is my Thorazine

Lithium hell and hand face cream

Love is my Thorazine

Lithium hell and hand face cream

Hand face cream

Hand face cream :musical_note:

Thorazine (P.J.Olsson)

3 Likes

Sleeper hit.

6 Likes

I love that song! Hard to find the studio version on YT, though.

3 Likes

Exactly, he wanders around the Maro-lago dining room with a microphone saying, “Bing Bong.” That doesn’t count as a rally. The unconcern for his welfare by his family tells volumes about his life.

5 Likes

I’d never seen that version of the ad, only this one

4 Likes
1 Like

That’s the one I was looking for, but then I found a whole trove of Thorazine ads from SKF.

1 Like

I bet that’s a trip! @_@

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.