Trump falls asleep as vulgar comments from past read in court

Ask his proctologist.

22 Likes

I don’t know, I’d worry about a “bloated whale corpse explosion” type of scenario…

5 Likes

Falling asleep in court should get him charged with contempt.

He’s certainly contemptable.

11 Likes

Court Apnea is a serious condition.

19 Likes

FTFY

:wink:

15 Likes

Nothing says “I totally respect women” like falling asleep when your misogynistic ramblings are read out loud.

And nothing says creeping mental and physical decline like not being able to stay awake in a situation like this. Naps and nappies will get him through it, eh?

7 Likes

Oh man - if only someone could film and post that…

“Sleepy Donny T”

I imagine he didn’t get a ton of sleep the night before.

4 Likes

Shams are the ultimate bore, but the truly innocent can sleep.

1 Like

His looking “like shit” and the nodding off. I wonder if he was on something — something to help quell his uncontrollable anger while in court?

12 Likes

Poke hard enough and you could be extra confident about how well he’s doing. Although, honestly, I think it would be funnier to assume he’s fine and let him wake up on his own during or after sentencing. :smiley:

3 Likes

It needs to be captioned like the “Never Surrender” shirt did, that pictured him surrendering to the court. “Justice Never Sleeps”?

8 Likes

We cot him? :grin:

10 Likes

Or just poke him with a stick for the fun of it.

9 Likes

"Nnnnnnn - mmmm, oh yes, oh yes Vlad, right there - that would be so, so beautiful… Ny-WHAT!?! Man, woman, TV your honour! I object on the grounds of zzzzzzz…’

3 Likes

Fresh fruit not good enough for you, eh?

8 Likes

7 Likes

In this case, maybe some rituals should be respected and followed:

:vulcan_salute:t4:

8 Likes

It’s having to listen to other people, with their facts and reasons, that overwhelms his brain, triggering a shut down…

5 Likes
11 Likes

Or… just keep on poking to make sure!

3 Likes