Trump: 'We're building a wall in Colorado'

11 Likes

Or the kaiju?

11 Likes

I saw a book yesterday talking about how relations with China are complicated and past administrations just didn’t get it, but now Trump is finally going to straighten everything out with his unique insight. I will never understand how conservatives can delude themselves into thinking Trump is some kind of mastermind when he constantly demonstrates that he has only the vaguest notions of where he is and what’s happening around him. It’s like appointing a chimpanzee mayor and genuinely, faithfully believing that he’s going to solve all your town’s problems instead of just screeching and flinging poop all over his office.

24 Likes

:notes:
So high, you can’t get over it,
So low, you can’t get under it,
So wide, you can’t go around it,
Got to come in at an official U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement entry point with all relevant documentation in order. :notes:

7 Likes

Blah, blah, blah… Kansas hears you saying, “Kansas should legalize and not tax it and use the lack of those tax revenues to justify further tax breaks for corporations. 'Murica!”

7 Likes

With anyone else (even Bushie jr.) I’d assume they’d meant to say “Arizona” and said “Colorado” instead. But the charitable explanation with Trump is guaranteed to be wrong. If he hadn’t mentioned New Mexico, I’d assume he thought it was part of Mexico, and thus Colorado was on the border. But instead, I’m assuming he’s confused Colorado with Arizona (or maybe he just couldn’t bear to say the word “California,” so did a sub). Either that, or he saw “Colorado” on the map next to something labeled “[Something] Mexico” and got it in his head it’s on the border (but still somehow recognizes New Mexico is a state… (Gods, it’s so hard to know, given Trump’s cognitive deficiencies, what’s actually going on inside his head.)

For him, since he’s lying about the wall being built at all, it really doesn’t matter where he claims it’s being built.

12 Likes

Nope.
No complaints here.
Not as far as the eye can see, and this being Kansas, that’s pretty far.
Sheriffs in Western Kansas counties along Hwy 54, I-70 and Hwy 24 are making bank on large busts, too. They’re not complaining either.

2 Likes

i was just thinking about this this morning, and honestly, i’m not sure.

george shrub started two wars which killed something like 200,000 people. his administration sanctioned torture of prisoners. he established guantanamo as an indefinite prison camp. he fumbled the economy, and started the non-recovery recovery. he fumbled the 9/11 intelligence. he fumbled katrina. all of which cost american lives and continue to reverberate today.

45 on the other hand is gutting the government and making us a laughing stock. syria is very bad for all concerned. children are in cages and his support for white supremacy is unprecedented.

maybe they’re just terrible in different ways?

20 Likes

But trump’s supreme court picks will outlast him by a generation or two.

8 Likes

No you don’t get it. He’s gonna build the wall inland and cede New Mexico to old Mexico - in accordance with a last minute remark in his phone call to the President of Mexico. It’s called appeasement. Anyways, if it doesn’t work out he can always destroy Mexico’s economy - he’s done it before. It’s a beautiful deal people.

4 Likes

We’re going on a bear hunt!image

14 Likes

It’s exactly this.

“This is the first time for… references his prepared remarks / brain stutters and wheezes …a woman outside of the space station.”

6 Likes

There’s no escape from Him.
He’s so high you can’t get over Him.
He’s so low you can’t get under Him.
He’s so wide you can’t get around Him.
If you make your bed in Heaven He’s there.
If you make your bed in Hell He’s there.
He’s everywhere.
Woo! Help me somebody. Woo! Help me somebody.

5 Likes

Yup, and this is deliberate. The House needs to get on with the impeaching, already.

@mocon: I’d like to believe that line of thought is very 2015, but who knows?

7 Likes

If it was called Not Mexico, I’m sure he would have it straight by now.

5 Likes

I honestly don’t know how Daniel Dale manages to stay together.

2 Likes

I kind of agree, Trump hasn’t started a gratuitous war with Iran yet.

2 Likes

21 Likes

TAX THE WALL

6 Likes

here’s to hoping the democrats are brave enough to pack the court and then pass a law to seal off more judges.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/31/politics/democrats-supreme-court-packing-politics/index.html

eta:

yeah, “yet” being the keyword. i don’t think anyone should challenge 45 to be the worst president ever. i’m sure he’d be more than happy to comply.

9 Likes