Trump: 'We're building a wall in Colorado'

Yeah, I’m with you on this. We’re in the stupid timeline. The timeline in which Trump is just slightly more competent and surrounds himself with just slightly more competent advisors is the Dark Timeline.

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure that he just heard that Colorado borders new Mexico, and instead of knowing that it’s a state, just assumed that it was the newer part of Mexico…

2 Likes

Don’t suffer in silence. Ask to speak to the manager.

3 Likes

Which side of the wall will Baja California be on?

10 Likes

Trump’s tariff policy seems to be based on the misapprehension that import tariffs are paid by the government of the country of origin. (They are paid by the importer, which means that the extra cost is passed on to the consumer.) That’s why he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall by imposing tariffs on Mexican goods, and why increasing tariffs on Chinese goods was going to punish China for stealing American companies’ trade secrets.

3 Likes

Panic in the Whitehouse.

“What, they’re making new Mexicans?”

12 Likes

Came to post this. Left both beaten and satisfied.

2 Likes

He trained up on Rob Ford. He was ready from the start and at least Trump hasn’t gone after him, personally.

3 Likes

Trump “explained” his announcement of a border wall with Mexico in Colorado with this confusing follow up, which half-heartedly says he was kidding, but then implies he meant that Colorado was just getting the benefit of a wall. Except he was in Pittsburgh when he literally said Colorado was getting a Mexican border wall. So who the F knows.

9 Likes

I’m guessing he’s losing his already weak grasp on things like where he is, what states make up America, and where in America they are.

6 Likes

It is completely baffling to me how this man remains in office. Are Republicans really that scared of Pence? (I know the rest of us are, but…)

Blowing in the Wind…

How many times can a man turn his head, and pretend that he just doesn’t see?
The answer depends on if he’s Republican… and the rest of us are fucked.

6 Likes

Had to double check to see if it was a Tom the Dancing Bug cartoon.

The map of the US according to Trump

8 Likes

Not for lack of trying. More due to the military and state department constantly looking for new and interesting ways to tell him, "Nope, FTS’

3 Likes

Even his delusions have delusions.

9 Likes

With nukes, naturally.

8 Likes

This argument is like trying to decide which is worse between the piles of shit in your hands.

There is no point. They both are shit. The consistency and smell is irrelevant because regardless of which is better or worse you still have two piles of shit in your hands.

4 Likes

7 Likes

As a Coloradoan, I approve of a border wall for no other reason than to keep the Texans and Californians out!

8 Likes

I notice tornadoes don’t appear on that graph. If they did, Kansas would be killing it!! Wait! Hold up! I just thought of something. Legal weed in Kansas means:

WEEDNADO!!!

12 Likes

I declare a state of dankmergency

13 Likes