Trump: 'We're building a wall in Colorado'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/23/trump-building-new-border-wall.html

“We’re building a wall in Colorado. We’re building a beautiful wall.” — Donald Trump

3 Likes

Captain Obvious says:

Colorado isn’t even on the US/Mexico border.

31 Likes

Well, not anymore. Somehow I don’t think he’s referring to the early 19th century though…

21 Likes

Worst fucking administration ever.

48 Likes

What do you mean? Denver International Airport has a Customs post. That’s enough to put it in the Constitution-Free Zone!

But somehow I don’t think that Glorious Leader was walling off the airport. Maybe he had it confused with the place where the Colorado River crosses into Mexico?

No, I can’t make this make sense. No matter how hard I pull at it, it won’t stretch that far.

30 Likes

Needs more Sharpie. Congratulations, Arizona New Colorado!

40 Likes

Thank you, pedant.

I don’t know how much more ‘fathomless void of stupidity’ I can handle, yet every time he opens his mouth, the black hole of nonsense grows ever more immense…

The internet has you covered.

28 Likes

For all the illegals who get over the first wall and make it to Colorado… surprise! Trump is always thinking one step ahead.

38 Likes

I’m not entirely being pedantic. Partly lamenting that right wingers don’t know our country’s history. Or care to.

12 Likes
15 Likes

Cool cool. Sometimes I think he just lists off states that have really good green chili.

8 Likes

OH good, Kansas will get the benefits.

Wait - what benefits?

14 Likes

Fractionally?

Not my circus; not my clowns.

6 Likes

Kansas has been complaining basically non-stop about all the weed that crosses the boarder, so I’m sure they are actually pretty down with this.

2 Likes

Oh you are, are you? On which side of Pueblo?

As luck would have it, when I saw this post pop up I was listening to Pink Floyd’s track “Outside The Wall”. Weird synchronicity.

8 Likes
8 Likes

D-Ranged.

3 Likes

Kansas should just legalize and tax it. Obviously there is massive demand. They could use the revenue to pay for schools or healthcare system. They’re so fucking middle of the pack they ought to spend something to be less of a bore.

12 Likes

I guess he got this idea from Carlin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq9ZoGihurY

Colorado is building a wall, and we’re going to make New Mexico pay for it! :man_facepalming:

42 Likes