Trump: 'What we are doing is we wanna terminate health care'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/06/trump-what-we-are-doing-is.html

5 Likes

Whenever Trump’s brain crashes, it always reboots to the “Obama Bad!” screen.

36 Likes

Trump “Speaks” from Oval Office.

6 Likes

Bork’d “Comments” link on post. Never mind, fix’d.

1 Like

He must be slipping, he said something that is true.

16 Likes

As a matter of personal stress management, I actively avoid watching or listening to [current occupant of the White House], but I’m noticing that even the brief excerpts that make it to headlines or news clips are growing shorter in duration. Yet even so, his decline in faculties and decompensation are increasingly, glaringly obvious.

(edit for too many commas)

18 Likes

I’d argue that this isn’t word salad, for a change. It’s Trump speaking honestly about his goals. At least as far as he understands them, which…

11 Likes

It’s come to the point where I can’t listen to him talk anymore. My brain melts when I hear his voice.

9 Likes

wonder what “word salad” was before the nicebots “corrected” it. lulz

been there since the 90s.

4 Likes

also

Getting ready for the war with China. fml

5 Likes

The little-known Blue Screen of Racism.

28 Likes

If the only tool they know how to use is hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

5 Likes

They are saying that confusion is among the symptoms of COVID-19 among the elderly and frail, now. Does speaking before you remember to lie count?

4 Likes

“In what ways will the new healthcare system be better?”
“If more things are covered, how will it cost less?”
“Is it a good idea to “terminate” Obamacare before we have even discussed its replacement?”

Actually I already know the answers:

A) “It’ll be better because you’ll get more medical. And you’ll be able to pick your own medical guy instead of Obama. And it will cover the pre-existings.”
B) “Ours will unleash the power of the marketplace instead of Communism, which is Obamacare.”
C) Yes, because it’s bad and we need to get rid of it because it’s killing people.

8 Likes

Oh great, he’s got a plan for healthcare that’s better than the ACA! I wonder when we’ll get to see the details? They’ve rushed this new plan into existence in a mere (checks watch) ten years since ACA passed, and (checks calendar) forever since healthcare has needed to be fixed in this country. I bet it’s a really great plan!

8 Likes

I bet some of his people are looking into if deepfakes can be done in real time.

8 Likes

Maybe he’ll have another press conference featuring tables covered with papers describing the details of his plan - that no one invited will be allowed to read. Of course, the summary version will be on a single folded piece of paper to be dramatically pulled from his inner jacket pocket and waved at the press. He won’t let anyone read that, either. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Reporters should be armed with leaf blowers in this situation.

7 Likes

C’mon, you white hat US national security people! I know you’re out there!

2 Likes