Trump whined about delays he caused at the NBJA conference

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/02/trump-whined-about-delays-he-caused-at-the-nbja-conference.html

9 Likes

In related news:

42 Likes

Good on NBJA for calling the fraud’s bluff!

30 Likes

With all the clout a former president can muster, he couldn’t pull this off, AND they didn’t back down. OWWW! No wonder he was so pissy once it started – he was a fresh loser.

20 Likes

The Donvict whines about something? Must be a day ending in -y.

14 Likes

Even more so because they were Black. The weird old bigot hates being put in his place by Black people. Obama making him the butt of a joke arguably kicked off his first run for the Oval Office.

18 Likes

The women on stage called Trump out on his BS more than any other interview I can recall in years.

14 Likes

Two of them did. The third, Harris Faulkner, blamed the whole thing later on Rachel Scott’s emotions. Faulkner, unsurprisingly, works for Fox News.

20 Likes

And Obama made fun of him for promoting the racist birther conspiracy. Making jokes about that was letting him off easy.

10 Likes

I guess in the highlight reel I watched, I don’t even recall seeing Harris Faulkner.

2 Likes

She was on the right end of the stage. Appropriately.

14 Likes

And true to form, T**** got upset at and messed up even Faulkner’s softball question. I wouldn’t be surprised if he blames her for the debacle while she’s defending him.

15 Likes

Amazingly, this man cannot handle the most simple, central questions regarding his campaign. He thinks proves that he should be unquestioningly in charge of everything.

6 Likes

Sad Baby GIF

14 Likes

Seems like he finally caved on the fact checking because he figured he could just talk over any fact checks - which he then did. Didn’t work out that well for him, though.

9 Likes

I would argue that the word ‘arguably’ is incorrect in that sentence, which should simply have it excised.

4 Likes

I only watched the first few minutes of the interview. Did the live fact checking extend to fact checking Trump’s “mostly false” claim as to why the interview didn’t start on time?

1 Like

Trump appeared at the NABJ (National Association of Black Journalists) conference. I don’t know what this NBJA is.

3 Likes

The “audio problem” was that Trump was afraid to hear truth.

4 Likes

I’m not going to speculate, and I advise others to do the same.

5 Likes