Trump's NABJ meltdown: Orange snowflake roasted by Black journalists

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/31/trumps-nabj-meltdown-orange-snowflake-roasted-by-black-journalists.html

9 Likes

I love the Black population of this country. I’ve done so much for the Black population of this country, including employment, including opportunity zones with Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina, which is one of the greatest programs ever for Black workers and Black entrepreneurs.

Compare with:

We had the highest standard of health and education and housing for our black people than any other country on the African continent. That was what Rhodesians did. I wonder if we shouldn’t be given credit for doing that.

31 Likes

Who can possibly resist this cuddle bunny?

21 Likes

Its nice to see a news media event covering The Donvict where he gets his ass handed to him for being a racist, inarticulate and dishonest. A change of pace from the rest of the media for the last decade.

55 Likes

BTW, the event started late because Trump’s people were arguing with the organizers about having live fact checking. So Trump caused the delay he was complaining about.

67 Likes

I like how he started about complaining it started 15 minutes late, then 30 minutes late, then 35 minutes late. By tomorrow, it will have been 8 hours late starting.

45 Likes

What a monumental, disgusting, dishonest, despicable, reprehensible, pathetic waste of skin this asshole is!

51 Likes

So people don’t have to click through to the main page…

Holy shit, that’s… wow. WTF? This is exactly what the media should have been doing since 2015!!!

73 Likes

He’s sharing posts of people saying he crushed it along with a recent video of her talking about being Indian.

I don’t know who to believe anymore did he crush it or was it a total disaster?

Do I believe him or what I saw?

23 Likes

“Dad, can I borrow $50?”
“Forty dollars!? I don’t have $30. Where do you think I’d get $20?”

26 Likes

28 Likes

What you saw… your eyes lie less than he does!

14 Likes

Voting edition!

29 Likes

Unfortunately, this may not make much of a dent. Very few of the journalists in attendance were planning on voting for Trump, the mainstream elite press will put coverage of this on Page C14 underneath the Pets for Rent classifieds, and Trump’s disciples will be overjoyed he was a racist asshole directly to Black journalists’ faces.

Maybe it’ll push some swing voters over the line – but there ain’t much dumber than a swing voter.

7 Likes

Day Today GIF

29 Likes

Please let this be a template for the way the media treats him going forward.

43 Likes

It should be. I don’t expect that from like Fox or whatever, but every reputable outlet that isn’t openly partisan SHOULD be doing exactly this. Every time.

And yes, they should push hard on Harris, too. Because we need to have candidates vetted in public.

But this is why Trump is not going to debate Harris… because he’s scared of competent women (especially competent Black women).

50 Likes

His antics are literally front page news in the New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, Reuters, CNN, and Spectrum 1 News. I took me about a minute to find these.

Are you being disingenuous or just lazy?

23 Likes

20 Likes

The Blacklist GIF by NBC

5 Likes