Trump's border wall will fail, according to engineering report

Trump’s border wall NEVER had anything to do with the border or immigration or drugs. It ALWAYS was about manipulating the masses to vote Trump.
Thus, the potential collapse of that wall means nothing to Trump. That wall only has to make it to November 3rd for it’s construction to fulfill it’s purpose.

12 Likes

So satisfying to see that self-own by festering canker Steve Bannon. It boggles my mind that none of Der Gropenführer’s fans acknowledge the pattern of “haha, we’re totally ripping everyone off…but seriously tho” being linked to an actual scam that is exactly what they described. It’s like Grifter’s Tourette’s.

7 Likes

I wonder how day and night temperature differences will affect it? Especially in desert areas where the difference is huge?

We sometimes get railroad track buckling in the summer around here, and we’re definitely not desert…

13 Likes

It’s the Lada of walls.
The Happiest Lada - 9GAG

6 Likes

Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if he DIDN’T see any of the money but awarded the contract just to be liked and to create rabid “fans”. He’s that venal and shallow

5 Likes

What about social media? It’s exceptional at evenly distributing crap

That’s…what the control joints would be for.

8 Likes

I agree. And in the video they talk about not having to use trucks to deliver precast panels, as this wall is cast in place, but they are still getting daily rebar deliveries and using excavators to hold the falsework in place. That’s crazy, using a excavator as a piece of falsework.

10 Likes

I mean, if you’re gonna grift, grift big. Wouldn’t be surprised if Fisher or Trump owns a stake in Caterpillar.

9 Likes

Seconded. Perfect response to the stupidity of Trump’s wall. Just perfect.

3 Likes

A shitty beer for a shitty place full of shitty people.

And yes, I’ve been there. Used to live nearby.

3 Likes

I’m the original owner of a 1993 Corolla with 137000 km on it. It’s barely broken in and will probably outlast me. The last mechanic that serviced it said the engine’s still very tight, no leaks and all the mechanicals (including the original shocks) are excellent.

7 Likes

Not arguing with any of it.

I lived at the other end of the state, but yeah.

1 Like

I had a 2004 with 209k miles on it before the C59 5 speed manual went out. Apparently the 4 speed auto is far more durable…

On topic…While the construction method seems interesting, I share the same concerns as what everyone list out here. At the height and thickness I’d be interested in seeing what the max wind speed it would hold up to? Also a solid wall seems rather simple to circumvent.

Besides I didn’t see a place in the casting where the sniper lookouts will be mounted. /s

4 Likes

I bet you’re right. A lot of these mega infastructure projects contain bacon in the contract, and the contractor gets a new fleet of equipment.

3 Likes

R9jQhhf

4 Likes

78120824eaababaed93a0dd07cbd637aded990f6_1_527x500

6 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

I thought he really wanted to build a wall and have it called Trump’s Wall. I told people from the beginning that this is a man that means what he says. It might be physically impossible at the time he said it but he thought he could do it anyway with all the resources of the mighty USA!. No one believed me about the impossible part so he won the election.

Why are people still not taking him seriously?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.