Trump's goons also gassed and grenaded St. John’s clergy, says reverend

And he has but one face, fake tough asshole pretender. Ask him to try and look compassionate and what you get is something similar to this:

5 Likes

Leslie Barbara from Police Academy needs another job I think!

1 Like

If you look carefully at that picture the officer does not have good trigger discipline. His finger is wrapped around the trigger that he isn’t prepared to fire (he’s not looking into the sight). He’s operating that weapon in an unsafe manner and should be fired for failing to follow department procedure.

P.S. yes, I’m ignoring the unsafe practice of pointing loaded weapons at unarmed civilians and children. Because I have given up thinking that pigs give a shit about that.

17 Likes

With Stupid

26 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s held books before, even if he’s never actually attempted to operate one.

He’s just not used to holding books that don’t have a picture of his face on the cover, which is how he normally figures out which way is right side up.

26 Likes

That expression keeps going through my head. Although there’s usually an expletive in the middle.

10 Likes

Everyone seems to think the photo op was at the church, and the police violence was just the means he used to achieve it.

The use of force against the protestors WAS the photo op. Trump wanted to show how he was a manly man that used his manly force against “them”, because he didn’t like the previous day’s news about him cowering in his bunker with the lights turned off.

34 Likes

Meh, even W couldn’t get that one right. I wish this were a true picture:

The fact that 45 is losing his capacity to read (eyesight? dementia? anxiety? depression?) means congress needs to work on getting him out peacefully. Unfortunately, we’re still running into the KY turtle bar.

6 Likes

Apparently there’s a video of him “marching” to St. John’s being used as a pro-Trump propaganda piece set to martial music.

Anyone want to bet that someone has already replaced the audio track with the Imperial March?

11 Likes

Or Baby Elephant Walk. Or both.

19 Likes

The Prince of Lies indeed.

6 Likes

Yes they have.

https://twitter.com/DaveJ1738/status/1267688520115564544

And Yakety Sax.

And the Village People.

27 Likes

The memes write themselves.

10 Likes

We do know that George W. Bush made a good-faith effort to read The Pet Goat all the way through.

18 Likes

Yup, Yackety Sax has the best fit.

11 Likes

The local police next jurisdiction over that were called in to assist took one look at what happened at St. Johns and said, “Nope, we’re done here.”

27 Likes

He would have gone down the drain long ago, but he’s simply a floater.

3 Likes

Yeah I meant it more metaphorically… You are right it is all too believable, not even surprising really.

6 Likes

The decision making on 2020 is done. Trump leaves no room for nuanced messages to persuade the undecided. You are either ok with children in cages, white supremacy, dominate force, pandemic ignorance, unaccountable rule, and scorched earth policies or you are not. All that is left is energizing your side to vote (or suppress the other side).

Trump is an complete dunce, but he absolutely understand division politics and has turned it into an art form. The veneer is gone. Fall in line with the rest of the rubes and grifters or be dominated into submission.

18 Likes

Or maybe copy this famous antifa work

11 Likes