Trump's goons also gassed and grenaded St. John’s clergy, says reverend

What a cluster fuck. You’ve got Secret Service, US Park Police, US Capitol Police, National Guard , US Military, FBI and who knows what other spooky goons “policing” the Capitol and they need Arlington’s finest to assist? WTF?

Arlington County should be ashamed. (Happy they pulled out but, damn.)

14 Likes

Beck: Loser?

6 Likes

This EXACTLY. He shifted the conversation from him being a coward to being a ruthless dictator. Mission accomplished. The church and the Bible were just a wink and nod to his base.

20 Likes

42 Likes

I mean he’s read the first amendment right?

5 Likes

I love this post

20 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I would be extremely surprised if Trump could list the amendments of the Bill of Rights and their meanings.

13 Likes

Still keep misreading that headline as “Trumps gonads…” :grimacing:

10 Likes

What’s with him shaking the Bible before he holds it up? Is he balancing it against the weight of all his sins, or is he just hoping there’s chocolate in there?

13 Likes

Does anyone still believe in them?

5 Likes

A borderline fascist one?

17 Likes

Appropriate since all this is about Trump wanting to show that he’s got balls.

9 Likes

Just this once, no picture proof necessary.

5 Likes

can-you-ever-forgive-kidding-me

Fucking this!

Because he wants to be a war time president without having a start a foreign war that his libertarian wing will complain about (Bannon/Paul), and starting a low level war on peaceful protestors gives them just what they really want… a war to turn back the progress we’ve made to before the new deal.

There is no point to that, since his supporters like the Empire, not the rebels.

Or Yaxety Sax?

Of course…

Kind of an insult to the Village people?

Indeed.

He can not.

15 Likes

They would need a scanning electron microscope, anyway.

8 Likes

200-2

10 Likes

Someone once told him to look to the Bible for answers so he assumed it worked like a Magic 8-Ball.

23 Likes

Borderline?

11 Likes

I know I’ve seen this before…

10 Likes