Trump's goons also gassed and grenaded St. John’s clergy, says reverend

I would be surprised if Trump demonstrated he could read at an adult level

12 Likes

Screenshot_20200602-185638_Samsung Internet

16 Likes
5 Likes

Not “Papa Don’t Preach”?

7 Likes

I actually do try to assume my philosophical opposites aren’t complete idiots and will even make an effort to try to understand their points of view … even the views that leave me disgusted. If nothing else, gaining an understanding into why someone is a bigot, for example, can aid in helping them understand how that can hurt others as well as themselves, and can point out inconsistencies in their stance. Or it can just be frustrating as hell and I rarely make that much effort anyone except on people like my mother with whom I’d potentially like to continue having a relationship.

All that said? Anyone who remains “undecided” at this point is simply too fucking stupid to be persuaded. The closest I can get to being sympathetic towards an undecided person is those young people who want to vote for someone better than Joe Biden and think if they hold their breath and stamp their feet someone better will appear, but even there I come down to knowing that if you can’t tell between Trump and Biden which one is more actually harmful to, well everyone, really, then you’re a lost cause.

8 Likes

That “Lambeth Walk” is a brilliant piece of lighthearted propaganda & a marvel of film editing. I think of all the work that went into it, & I like to remember how many film editors at the time were women. Let’s step up our propaganda game!

5 Likes

Funny, I was thinking DSM-V [or whatever version they’re on now], and Borderline Personality Disorder

3 Likes

“Christ what an asshole” doesn’t even begin to cover it

6 Likes

So is there video of them gassing the clergy and volunteers? I’d really like to see and archive that.

1 Like

For the Benny Hill one they should have done that thing where they move the video in forward and reverse. Sped up, of course.

1 Like

I could totally see him chewing on it like a toddler.

3 Likes
11 Likes

Well, it’s such a big book for someone with such tiny little hands to hold onto…

6 Likes

They sped it up a little, but yeah, they should have wound it back and forth as well.

4 Likes

Looks like they’ve been taken down already.

1 Like

Alternative musical accompaniment.

6 Likes

I’ve reached the conclusion that the only ones who can make sense of sociopaths are their fellow sociopaths.

When the newsreaders say, “The motive is as yet unknown,” after one of those senseless mass shootings, I want to throw up.

6 Likes

Fuck Yeah. Perfection.

1 Like

“Oh Father”

3 Likes

Also:

Yep. Someone bumps the guy and, at that range, he’ll probably kill that man and/or child.

Also this, which feeds his fascist fantasies and bizarrely thinks makes him look strong:

18 Likes