Trump's missing Jan 6th call logs are reported as being in the seized evidence from Mar A Lago

uhf-conan-the-librarian

19 Likes

Also agreed. I’m just admittedly overly sensitive to Betteridge’s Law on BB because I first learned about it as something to be wary of from a BB post eons ago (It was probably Cory). I don’t expect journalistic rigor from BB, nor do I expect anyone to be purely internally consistent.

I’m also just wary of how speculation (however likely) quickly becomes treated like fact and that no one, myself included, is immune to the practice.

That being said (crosses fingers) please, oh please let this be true!

4 Likes

Not everything has to be a smoking gun. They seldom exist. This is how a case is built, piecemeal until a picture emerges.

1 Like

If something as sensitive as this was finally uncovered, makes me wonder about the sensitivity of the records still buried somewhere (NJ properties?).

That’s a good point, but in my experience, most of the regulars here tend to be pretty good about being skeptical and pointing out bullshit…

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

4 Likes

Ook indeed.

2 Likes

We’ve had plenty of smoking guns with this guy. Smoking, in his hand, on live TV, five minutes after he specifically said he was going to fire them. At this point, I’m pretty sure he could eat an actual baby live on television, livestream it on his own Twitter feed and walk away from it. His followers would insist it never happened, his cronies in office would obstruct all effort to look into it, and Biden would probably pardon him in the interest of bipartisanship and healing or some bullshit.

ugh. this guy.

i don’t even know: is bill clinton still alive? al gore? dick cheney? i heard bush had a sudden moment of reflection about the americans he helped kill and painted some pictures. ( nice way to make one’s self feel better i suppose )

but this guy. it’s every single day

6 Likes

The joke will be on us when it’s revealed to actually be the missing 18 minutes of Watergate tapes.

10 Likes

Those are MY calls. No one else can see who called ME! They were love calls, and those are mine!

4 Likes

He can’t stand not being in the public discussion good or bad. Long before this president BS, he was calling the Enquirer and dropping stories about himself, his wives and his affairs, all for attention. The best thing we could do is forget about him, but he never makes that possible.

3 Likes

But why would Nixon be talking about emails?

4 Likes

well, this is getting exciting

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.