Trump's no-experience, fake-degree wedding planner will be in charge of billions in NYC housing spending

Sorry, Incitatus won’t even leave the stable for anything less than a cabinet-level appointment.

3 Likes

I don’t hate slimeball ultrarich narcicists with questionable ethics! One of my best friends is a slimeball ultrarich narcicist with questionable ethics!

5 Likes

Why would a wedding planner even claim to have a law degree? Frankly I’d rather have a successful graduate with a degree in hospitality management than a failed lawyer planning my wedding, whether they got a JD or not.

8 Likes

I don’t completely understand this part. :thinking:

2 Likes

He probably thinks the job he gave her means cleaning the housing before it gets assigned.

1 Like

Hold it a sec. Eric Trump in married?

3 Likes

[quote=“navarro, post:3, topic:102875”]
satire is being bludgeoned to death by 45[/quote]
Somehow even Alan B’Stard seems rather tame nowadays.

3 Likes

Previous balloon blower upper and birthday cake buyer will now:

“[head] the biggest HUD regional office in the U.S., [and] will oversee distribution of billions in cash to public housing authorities — including NYCHA — as well as tens of thousands of rental vouchers and block grants that fund housing inspections and senior citizen programs.”

Sounds legit.

7 Likes

Giving a wedding planner that kind of budget never ends well.

10 Likes
3 Likes

From the people he keeps pulling out, cheaply even.

1 Like

An incompetent who could easily be thrown under the bus without funds to lawyer up.

I am 100% certain this is the seed of some grand trump family grift. It’s right in their wheelhouse of exploiting the poor, government assistance, and shelter.

5 Likes

Hi there. That part was just so you’d know that the message – the gist – of my reply wasn’t being directed at what you had posted. It was obliquely directed to what I felt was an unfortunate ‘additional’ observation (likely innocent and unintentional) in one of the other posts; I’ll have to leave it to you to determine which one, but, as to my message… I’ll let my other posts so far on this thread speak for themselves. Sorry for the mystery, but I really don’t want this to go too far.

:wink:

And both to HUD positions.

I mean seriously, what the fuck kind of credentials does Ben Carson have to run HUD (I can’t not see racism here). As much as it makes me cringe to say this, he’s more qualified to be Surgeon General since he’s at least a fucking doctor.

3 Likes

in my opinion, he does this kind of stuff to show he can. it’s an act of power, and nothing more.

it shows the people around him loyalty is the only thing that matters. and his supporters seem to feel the same way. literally nothing he does, or will do, invokes criticism from them.

the only way this will end is impeachment, or the next election.

3 Likes

I think I found the comment you were refering to.
Maybe.
I think I possibly clarified my phrasing.
Maybe.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Some sensitive issues, for me, require subtlety that sometimes slips into unintended obscurity.
Maybe.

:wink:

I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to report you to the analogy police.

6 Likes

Duh, isn’t it obvious? There’s a Yale lock on her door.

5 Likes

That’s what you get for making and posting vertical videos.

No, I won’t post the VVS PSA this time.