Trump's outtakes from Jan 7th sure are damning

6 Likes

He never learns from the past.

5 Likes

I imagine Mary Trump watching this and knowingly nodding her head when he smacks the podium.

7 Likes

It’s not hard to say you were mistaken. Just ask the Fonz.

6 Likes

Happy Thank U GIF by Barnaby

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

It’s because she’s “one of them” and is hot. :woman_shrugging: You think they’d make more noise about two of his top advisers (Ivanka and Jared) being Jewish, too, but as long as they are pushing for their dream fascist utopia, it’s all good.

11 Likes

Of course, he hasn’t done nothing. As disappointing as he’s been to progressives, and as hanstrung as he’s been by Congress, he’s done a shocking amount of good. Even better, when he’s made mistakes he’s listened and sometimes even fixed them.

10 Likes

I don’t disagree. I’m just making the control argument that even if Biden went to sleep for 4 years upon getting elected, it still causes the fascists to hiccup and that is never a bad thing. Biden may not be an optimized candidate but he isn’t eager to call the orcs and burn all the trees for lols.

3 Likes

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. Yesterday.

That’s why it’s a hard word for him. Those damn Beatles reminding him of his troubles looking like being here to stay

5 Likes

Yesterday…

Scrambled eggs - like what passes for his brain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.