Trump's patriot whistleblower says a "shadow person" is haunting his house

And members of the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion are not “the Kraken” that an attorney for President Donald Trump said last month she’d be unleashing. The unit is not involved in any post-election missions supporting the White House – a move that would be highly unlikely considering it’s an entry-level training battalion where new soldiers who haven’t yet picked up their military occupational specialty are assigned.

9 Likes
3 Likes

What, you never heard of Count Alucard?

3 Likes

I’d be keen to try and value the amount of time being wasted by reasonable people refuting just basic, obvious bullshit but I suspect it’s way higher than any costs to GDP from COVID.

13 Likes

He is not wrong that the post office is messed up due to a conspiracy to keep votes from being counted. I just don’t see why they would highlight their thwarted plans.

23 Likes

So… something, something, shadowy gaylords, therefore fraud? (I started listening to his rambling story that, at no point involved fraud, but it was so pointless I had to skip around.)

I was just reading a run-down of the various bits of testimony in the Michigan hearing with (ostensible) pollwatchers claiming impropriety, and it’s amazing. I thought it was a joke at first. Many weren’t even pollwatchers and had no first hand knowledge of anything, but these people are all consistently crazy and consistently telling stories (when they even have stories to tell) that involve no fraud or anything even vaguely suspicious. Some incidents that people saw as clear signs of fraud: There was an Asian man. (That’s it. That’s their story.) Some other poll watchers wore rhinestones. (They thought it was significant, somehow.) And so on.

18 Likes

12 Likes

Wait, come to think of it, if vampires don’t cast shadows, then how does sunlight harm them? I mean, the light is just passing through them, isn’t it?

8 Likes

Trump would have Giuliani file a case because the shadow person voted for Biden.

3 Likes

They’re opaque to UV, but don’t absorb or refract visible light (which makes them invisible, so the fact no one has seen one is proof of their existence). This is why the government adds vampire attractant to jet fuel, creating “chemtrails” which cause invisible flocks of NUDE vampires to fill the sky, blocking the sun’s UV rays and driving white people to use Soros-controlled tanning pods which bombard them with zionist cuck programming. It’s obvious when you think about it.

12 Likes

7 Likes

What a pain in the ass this guy is to listen to. Get to your point!

From what I can tell USPS mis-routed a truckload of mail that included ballots and he thinks this is suspicious because . . . why? As if USPS has never mis-routed mail before. I guess he’s claiming the trailer “disappeared”, but what does that mean-- did he sit and watch it? Did he attach a tracking device? He dropped off a trailer and later some other driver took the trailer, which is how the trucking industry works.

Nevertheless, does he somehow know WHO those ballots were for? No, he doesn’t, it’s not like they say “Trump voter” on the outside.

FYI, since COVID hit, and since the Trump administration started cutting back at USPS, entire trucks of mail have been sitting unloaded and unsorted for weeks at a time. I’ve had packages disappear for a month then reappear in California or Texas when they were mailed from Boston to Chicago.

7 Likes

General McInerney does remind me of general ripper. I wonder how many other officers in the general staff are prone to paranoid delusions?

2 Likes

Dr Strangelove__Ripper__I find your lack of faith distubing

7 Likes

Laugh at this stooge all you want, but he, or someone just like him, scooped up ballots, on Trump’s orders, from Post Offices around Philadelphia and those were never counted.
Mine was one of them.

1 Like

Unsolicited Fist Pic.

2 Likes

Did he say that in the movie? Or is this one of these?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.