Trump's patriot whistleblower says a "shadow person" is haunting his house

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/01/trumps-patriot-whistleblower-says-a-shadow-person-is-haunting-his-house.html

4 Likes

shadow

24 Likes

:musical_note: just me
a-aand my sha-aa-doooow… :notes:

14 Likes

I have a name, you know…

18 Likes

So TL;DW - someone summarize the crazy in the 10 min video?

8 Likes

Even if his ballot story is true, it doesn’t indicate fraud. His story comes down to these three completely ordinary things:

1. He was tasked with shipping thousands of absentee ballots from NY to PA (as if there aren’t thousands of Pennsylvanians in New York—the number of PA college students in NY alone would be in the tens of thousands)
  2. The USPS folks were a little grumpy with him (as if that’s never happened to anyone)
  3. He was assigned a new USPS trailer for his truck, after using the same trailer for a while

He concludes by saying that he is suspicious fraud occurred because these three things “couldn’t be a coincidence”, but fails to explain why they couldn’t be.

It’s really embarrassing. Maybe more embarrassing than claiming that he’s haunted by a shadow person.

40 Likes

43 Likes

So exactly the same level of “evidence” that we’ve seen from the Trump team.

It’s always, “I saw numbers change in a way that must be proof of fraud (because I don’t understand how the system works).” “I saw someone with a USB drive plugged into a voting machine and their facial expression looked suspicious.”

19 Likes

Stack your dishes better?

15 Likes

I’m guessing this guy doesn’t get out much and therefore doesn’t understand that objects (including his own body) cast a shadow when struck by light.

12 Likes

Well, that was an Oscar-worthy performance.

“Maybe the dingo ate your ballots.”

17 Likes

Jesse Morgan and brother (Dustin of Whatever Entertainment) made the videos private. Dustin also created a “The Coronavirus-19 Conspiracy” trailer for a Kickstarter project. Why hide the videos if they feel Jesse is a credible witness?

16 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for your opinion Komrade Conrad.

10 Likes

Whoa there, buddy; this isn’t that kind of forum!

Consent is Key

30 Likes

28 Likes

Lol thanks “Matt Conrad”.

3 Likes

SEeyIqE

25 Likes

Shut up, fake american.

14 Likes
2 Likes