Trump's 'promise' to foreign leader sparked whistleblower complaint

Congress should give the whistle blower immunity from all charges and just get this shit out into the open.

We are at war with trump. Fight like it.

2 Likes

WaPo just reported (as per Rachel Maddow) that the country in question is Ukraine. Trump is withholding Congress-appropriated funds for their military defense against, guess who!, Putin. So it looks like it may have been Donnie getting his marching orders from The Commissar.

5 Likes

Congress is not so inclined, I’m afraid. They would rather waive their copies of the Constitution, which, while appropriate, is very ineffective with this president. He has ruled himself immune from any investigation or prosecution concerning his anything.

2 Likes
2 Likes

NYT’s The Daily podcast just had an episode about a longtime American intelligence asset recently extracted from Russia. This spy, a Russian national who had been a key CIA asset for decades, was the single most important source confirming that Putin was personally behind the 2016 election meddling to help put Trump in the White House.

It occurred to me that this man and his family might be under as much danger from Trump as they are from Putin since the intelligence he provided wasn’t something Trump wanted to hear.

3 Likes

sounds like Giuliani

giuliani
giuliani

7 Likes

The only person better at incriminating Trump than himself is his lawyer.

7 Likes

(Note, 15 days ago, so someone’s been talking…)

4 Likes

Deny, deflect, blame.

3 Likes

His favorite hobby.

1 Like

Just like they should be demanding the unredacted Mueller report, but they are not.

Until they start throwing some real weight (like arrests, shutting off funding for the White House staff, etc.) they are just a pile of pudding.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Except for pudding. I’d say they are a giant pile of out of touch horse shit.

2 Likes

Nailed it. They produce at their maximum every day.

2 Likes

Horseshit, at least, has a use. It composts into amazing garden soil.

4 Likes

We are definitely in a shitstorm of orange proportions.

CODE ORANGE
anti-trump-450x324

1 Like

He admitted it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.