Trump's Sunday rant scrubbed from Twitter

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/27/trumps-sunday-rant-scrubbed.html

10 Likes

Trump scrubbed from Twitter” would make us all happier, but you takes your wins where you can these days.

54 Likes

With everything else going on, of course he’s still stuck on Russia.

14 Likes

Noble prizes for OAN and RT only! The finest, least fake newspapers, believe me!

17 Likes

They missed a spot: the @RealDonaldTrump account is still active.

18 Likes

When he scrubbed, did he use bleach?

30 Likes

Eye bleach, drinkin’ bleach, or mainline bleach?

7 Likes

I’m glad it lives on, and it’s funny they tried to scrub it. Well, not funny hah-hah. Funny odd. It’s not even the stupidest thing he’s said in a week. Sure, it makes him look dumb, but so does his face and nobody’s scrubbing that.

I wish his brain could stay focused on things like this, instead of trying to come up with novel ways to “cure” people. But I’m sure today he’ll be on to the next connection his brain makes, and another horrible long week will begin.

16 Likes

Today is April 27th, 2020.

In 190 days, it will be November 3rd, 2020.

190 days.

25 Likes

13 Likes

190 days?! That’s like…carry the 3…20 eternities in donnietime!

8 Likes

It continues to astound me how he thinks he can make something true just by saying it. What a tool.

6 Likes

You think he can’t get any worse, but I bet his time as a lame duck will be an eye-opener.

26 Likes

Wow. The water really does go faster the closer it gets to the drain.

24 Likes

These twits were only deleted because he accidentally said something bad about Russia. He said they committed bad crimes and once Vlad saw he ordered them taken down.

9 Likes

My guess is that they now have a staffer assigned to officially post tweets for The Donald when he’s too busy to write about this or that, to “ease his workload”, and used that login to delete his tweets. He would rather double down than delete, though now I fully expect him to claim those tweets never happened, that the screenshots are fake, it’s all fake news…

10 Likes

We’re living in the idiot version if 1984.

19 Likes

when he says “the other side” committed crimes he means democrats. He and Vlad are definitely on the same side

13 Likes

If only they had a staffer to strap him into his straitjacket and lock him into some cupboard for the next 190 days.

2 Likes

“I hope you know this will go down on your permanent record.”

3 Likes