Trump's Sunday rant scrubbed from Twitter

I’m hoping for the day to come when Twitter decides to un-delete all his tweets, for archival purposes.

5 Likes

Personally, I want to see them engraved on stones to flank the entrance of his presidential library.

11 Likes

Tertiary syphilis is a hell of a thing, ain’t it?

5 Likes

The Trump Presidential Library - a golden palace stocked with a million unsold copies of “The Art of the Deal”

11 Likes

It’s not even the stupidest thing he’s said in a week.

For a narcissist the occasional typo communicates a manly disdain for convention, but the repeated spelling error is an unacceptable blemish.

6 Likes

Wasn’t there a debate some time ago whether he even had the right to remove tweets?

10 Likes

I’m curious as to what this Noble Committee Act is…

Does it form a committee which would decide whether overly reactive individuals of the government should be ensconced in noble gasses until they become much less reactive? Quite noble!

5 Likes

(I felt a little bad posting that, as the Chimpanzee is a Nobel animal)

8 Likes

Well, no.45 may think he is fit for a king, but he is the king of fits, and he certainly never was noble in any sense. So he wiill never win a Noble prize… maybe that is why he ranted (?)

The Alfred Noble Prize is

• Not for journalists
  • far, far to obscure for Trump to have known about it.
4 Likes

It gets nuttier. Hours after deleting the tweets he pulled out the “sarcasm” excuse again, which was somewhat undercut by the fact that he DELETED THE TWEETS.

This is how the President of the United States spent his wife’s 50th birthday.

27 Likes

Anything to divert attention from his now infamous suggestion to inject disinfectants.

5 Likes

He did double down. He called his use of the word Noble correct and explained it was sarcasm and that’s what he meant. They didnt delete that tweet though which makes it look even more odd. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254544354603143168?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

5 Likes

Queens are Never Wrong

Should have used brain bleach.

its one thing that he acts like total douchebag - but attempting to rewrite history and whitewash his crimes is unacceptable - if the GOP had a spine they would help us get rid of him.

1 Like

You know, maybe some 25th Amendment people could put a stop to all of this…

4 Likes

If he damages the downticket as much as people are speculating, you might actually see him impeached a second time, and the lame duck Senate going for it.

1 Like

Good catch.
Thank goodness for archives.

See also:

From it:

Lately have been mulling over this, from the author:

And speaking of archives, this project (author Kendzior and Andrea Chalupa, co-hosts):

https://www.gaslitnationpod.com/archive

Not easy listening. GaslitNation nails it though.

15 Likes

I don’t think even Trump’s supporters can read an ignorant, senile jumble like these tweets and feel pride in their president. I’m convinced they just want to see everything burn and get a grim satisfaction at seeing how badly Trump is disgracing the highest office in the land.

4 Likes