Trump's Sunday rant scrubbed from Twitter

That’s when they take a step back and allow their hearts to be warmed by the white-hot rage they feel toward his critics.

4 Likes

What makes you so sure about that? All they know is liberal journalists don’t deserve any noble prize for spreading fake news.

He’s still pissed that Obama got one, and he won’t.

You mean because of the President’s Records Act? Heres two opinion on that, both of which conclude that he still might delete tweets, for different reasons.

3 Likes

Fixed it for ya!

6 Likes

Somebody should shine a light on it, or inside it – through the skin or in some other way.

4 Likes

If he actually loses and becomes a lame duck, yes.

And I really really hope he loses.

But I am very afraid that he will not.

2 Likes

Y’all fell for it again?

Which one? The one he raped? The one he cheated on while she was pregnant? The evangelical christians want to know.

Or they don’t care. Because lib libs.

7 Likes

Boy, he has latched onto “sarcasm” as his new goto “nothing to see here,” word, hasn’t he? Doesn’t seem to know what it means, but hey, that’s okay, it just means I really didn’t say it, right?

1 Like

I think that’s a little more accurate.

7 Likes

Yep. They pull a radon them, knock em to the ground, put a neon their necks to issue a stern warning. Then the offending parties argon. Voila.

8 Likes

“Sarcasms” are like “indulgences” in the days of yore. If you’re rich and powerful enough you can use them to get away with anything.

6 Likes

Big Brother? I love Big Brother - he’s watching me 24/7. Watching me bigly! Great ratings, great, beautiful ratings.

2 Likes

Pulitzer, Nobel, Cracker Jack? All he knows is someone has prizes that don’t deserve them.

1 Like

Hell, I could deal with “Trump scrubbed.” That hideous orange…

Oh yes, much better!

2 Likes

Presidential library, for the non-reader, letter-ripping, undocumented secret discussions, in-chief. What a joke. If one does get built, though, they should give it the appearance of a toilet bowl.

4 Likes

“Any lawyers out there want to take this on?”

Maybe Trump should try hiring one and see how that goes?

Though I guess he’s never been in the “paying people for their work” business.

The level of stupidity is just unimaginable. How has ne managed to get through life,never mind becoming President?

1 Like

And in 268 days, it will be January 20th, 2021, Noon, and Trump’s term will be over.

4 Likes

Nixon and Trump could swap. At least Nixon had a connection to plumbing.

8 Likes