Trump's Walk of Fame star annihilated with a pickaxe

It’s what he is famous for.

4 Likes

18 Likes

Driving in I heard that this was not the first time the Trump star was vandalized. That previous time, the culprit was identified and fined ~$4100.

Crowd Fund!!!

BORIS BEATS ME TO IT!

1 Like

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

5 Likes

It would be glorious if they never replace it. Maybe just fill it with clear resin so it’s not a tripping hazard.

10 Likes

Wow, I just had a flash back.

9 Likes

Huh - so it isn’t even a memorable form of protest. :confused:

The Trump Walk of Fame Star Destruction Legal Defense Fund?

It’s an interesting concept. Is an open fund to protect people who commit (in the funds eyes rightful) destruction of private property legal? If it existed, I bet that would drive The Donald bonkers.

7 Likes

President Trump today declared a state of emergency and imposed martial law, due to “credible threats against his person, and therefore the nation.” All registered Democrats are requested to report to their nearest Welcome Center.

2 Likes

well, trump doesn’t eat out in public, so what else are fed up americans supposed to do?

1 Like

I was going to make a dirty joke based upon the unfortunate phrasing you chose, but the very thought made me sick, before I could even form it completely in my mind…

12 Likes

And it can look like this (with a pink background): image

7 Likes

No doubt got some high fives from some of the cops down at the station!

1 Like

I was wondering if we could just petition to have it permanently removed, but I googled and apparently the Hall of Fame people have never removed a star because once added, they consider it part of the historic record, no matter how much of a sleazebag the person turns out to be. Oh well.

4 Likes

Three monkeys: See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil - oh and a fourth one: pickaxe the fuck out of evil’s star.

4 Likes

Is it felony vandalism when you destroy an entire country?

11 Likes

We really should pitch in and get the vandal a cake and a new pickaxe.

5 Likes

Vyvyan Basterd! Just the hero we need right now!

3 Likes

I’d bet they’d remove one if they had to start replacing it with any regularity.

2 Likes

Person who symbolically destroyed symbol of fame is now of internet fame.

2 Likes