Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes whines a lot

Originally published at: Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes whines a lot | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Season 2 Whine GIF by Transparent

18 Likes

October, 2022, as Musk takes over Twitter…

For all their short-term confusion tactics, fascists and grifters alike are ultimately very predictable.

26 Likes

At what point will these grifters learn you’ll always be out-grifted by the Grifter Supreme?

11 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

13 Likes

Everything Trump touches, dies. Episode #832.

14 Likes

… but he still personally profits from that death. Every time.

13 Likes

12 Likes

Just in case Twitter wasn’t enough to have Biff leave Nunes hanging in the wind…

5 Likes

It’s like Moore’s Law but the tiny violins keep getting tinier

9 Likes

I don’t understand Facebook’s motivation here. They already went through as much fallout among the MAGA crowd as they were ever likely to get for banning Trump back in 2021 and he never stopped spreading the dangerous election lies that got him banned from Facebook in the first place. Why the hell would they want to deal with the headache of having Trump on their platform again? Are they jealous of all the press Twitter has been getting for reinstating fascists?

12 Likes

Well, it’s done. Trump is returning to Facebook and twitter. Truth Social is officially a tricycle at a drag race.

6 Likes

Truth Social CEO Devin Nunes whines a lot

So he’s a Republican?

5 Likes

Trump has held off on going back to Twitter for a lot longer than I expected him to. It’s been over two months, so far.

2 Likes

Famous enabler of right-wingers Nick Clegg, now an executive at Facebook, made the announcement. This decision reeks of his cack-handed input.

8 Likes

With any luck, Nunes and Orange Pravda will shortly be forgotten footnotes of history.

4 Likes

“There is only one Lord of the Ring …”

2 Likes

nelson-simpsons

1 Like

I dunno. A big-wigged, high-heeled drag queen doing a bit with a tricycle? I’d watch that.

::: looks around :::

oh, you mean a drag race with CARS!

/ the drag queen’s name was Helena Handbag

6 Likes

Presumably that means that he hasn’t collected his share of the rake-off from Truth Social (if there is any) and that he’s contractually bound to the platform until he does.

The only thing that could stop him from spewing his trademarked brand of empty-headed petulance to his millions of admiring cultists on his favorite platform would be a substantial financial incentive. Or the threat of a lawsuit for non-performance that even he knows he can’t win. It sounds as if Mr. Art of the Deal talked himself into a contract that he can’t get out of and that isn’t paying him as much as he expected. What a shame.

6 Likes