Tucker Carlson already has job offers — from Russia state TV

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson already has job offers — from Russia state TV | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Because he’s always been so scared of mocking Biden.

I know Tucker wants the world to be like Putin’s Russia for everyone else, but I wonder if he doesn’t understand that actually working there could have real consequences if he displeased the boss.

21 Likes

Displease Rupert… Fired!

Displease Putin… Shots Fired!

14 Likes
29 Likes

Excellent news! I wish you godspeed, Frozen Dinner Man.

16 Likes

Let It Happen Meant To Be GIF by The Bachelorette

16 Likes

Live, from a fake workshop in Novosibirsk…

13 Likes

As @FGD135 posted, that second statement should be “Displease Putin … Fired out a window!”

7 Likes

Anything so trump-like hates trump (and apparently tuck-off does); so there’s at least some fear that he’ll be trump-like enough to decide for the presidential run scam-o-thon. And while we’d all love to presume that he’s such a flaming pile of hateful offal he’d have no chance; yet there remains the ghastly electoral college to worry about. (i’ve got a nasty third cousin in Wyoming who regularly dances the “My vote is worth three of yours!!” dance) -sigh-

4 Likes

Displease Putin: Poison or Hotel window!

4 Likes

About 20% of Hungarians speak English. Orban could force feed them Rosetta Stone instead of subtitles.

2 Likes

I hear Tfucker is considering the deal, dependent on a ground-floor studio.
Maybe just rumours.
(but then that’s his specialty)

7 Likes

He’s been paid by these people for years, just not publicly.

6 Likes

Not Funny Whatever GIF by AutoTraderUK

6 Likes

There seems to be more variety than that.

8 Likes

Testicle tanning accident?

11 Likes

Maybe he could jump up after scalding himself on a tanning bed, fall out of a window and land on some poison?

9 Likes

Considering Carlson’s expressed displeasure with Fox management for “destroying our credibility”, I’m certain that – knowing what Russian state TV would require of him – he will pass on their job offer. /s

5 Likes

Wasn’t he already on the payroll, or was it just contract work?

4 Likes

If ol’ Tuck doesn’t work out for RT, he can try for a desk presenter job here:

9 Likes