Tucker Carlson out for revenge after asking Hunter Biden to help get his son into college (video)

TC’s requirements for “achievements” may differ from that of yours or mine. I’m sure his are unethical and sleazy… at least.

1 Like

Glasses aren’t on and I misread the name, so I’m just going to tell this totally unrelated story which has nothing whatsoever to do with William F Carlson.

As a kid in summer camp I was blessed to have gone in with advice from my cousin and sister who’d gone there previously. They recommended that when it came to the horseback riding activity, I ask for the attentive and well trained horse named “Blackie.” And, there was also a specific horse I should avoid at all costs.

There was another kid who was sturdier than me, same age, and English was not his first language. On our second ride, we were close together in the lineup. When he heard me say I intended to ride Blackie, he got irritable. I didn’t really want to fight. I would have lost decidedly. And, he was selected to choose horses first, and fair is fair. So I thought I wouldn’t get my special ride.

Out came Blackie.

Now, my rival grew even more irritable. “No, no, no.” He pointed. This tough young man had already bonded with the one horse no kid in their right mind should want to ride.

Buckie.

4 Likes

I reckon he’d have Buckley’s chance.

Aussies will know what that means. For the rest of ya: Buckley's chance - Wiktionary

4 Likes

It’s neglectful to consider a name without considering what peers will be calling him. Or, worse, he did. “I grew up being known as Fucker, and I came out perfect, so I’m happy to name my son Fuckley.”

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.